Перейти к содержанию
BioWare Russian Community
Sonic

Dragon Age II — Трансляция с Gamescom

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Прямо сейчас вы можете наблюдать прямую трансляцию со стенда BioWare на выставке Gamescom 2010. Пока ничего интересного, кроме кучки счастливчиков, которые играют в Dragon Age II мы увидеть не можем, но, возможно, попозже нам что-нибудь покажут.

Поделиться сообщением

(изменено)

Хм, что за шухер начался у них?

Зе енд?

Изменено пользователем bukinator

Поделиться сообщением

Зе енд?

И вертолёт стал последней точкой))))

Поделиться сообщением

(изменено)

аааа прокачка как в масс эффект!!!

Да ладно? 

Изменено пользователем Rencu93

Поделиться сообщением

Я кажись опоздал, они там на стенде сейчас фотографируются((((( :(

Поделиться сообщением

у меня белый экран..К сожелению похоже мне не увидеть это видио

Поделиться сообщением

Впечатления людей поигравших в демку:

Информация взята с форума аг.ру

http://quartertothree.com/game-talk/showpost.php?p=2342117&postcount=597

I know its an early version and lots might change, but based on what I saw today, I'm not really sure I'm all that eager to buy this game anymore. Coming from someone who played and loved Baldurs Gate 1&2, Icewind Dale 1&2, Neverwinter Nights and preordered Dragon Age, thats quite sad.

I played the PC version and the camera was at a fixed distance behind the selected character and it could NOT be zoomed out at all. The environment looked very bland and blurry, though the character animations were indeed better than DAO. I knew to expect that from Bioware's statements regarding their new resolve to emphasize the "characters" and not the environment anymore, but it just feels very bland and lifeless. The overall style, as has been stated elsewhere, is more cartoony, which is a matter of taste I guess. I prefered the old style...

Anyway, the HUD is alot more streamlined, to the point where it even felt a bit clunky and not detailed enough. For me the game had a very "console-y" feeling to it and didn't feel much like DAO anymore. The battle was more "hack and slashy", and a lot less strategical, in part because I'm so used to the zoomed out view during battles, but not only because of that.

Maybe I'm being too critical on a very early alpha (?) version and things will improve later on, but they'd need to change quite a lot to make it more like a game I'd really want to play. Guess I need to take a closer look at what else it out there. eg Drakensang / Risen..etc

Pretty disappointing.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010/08/18/gamescom-%E2%80%9910-report-day-1/

That noise you hear is me sucking air through my teeth. When I heard Dragon Age’s combat was becoming more action-oriented with the addition of a Mass Effect style third person camera and direct control (but retaining the option of ordering and equipping your party), I was all for it. I love Mass Effect’s combat, and figured that Bioware could do something amazing with Dragon Age’s gory, visceral fighting.

I was disappointed. Turns out it plays more like Fable, with that anime-style animation where your weapons is raised high above your shoulder in one frame, and then in the next it’s at the end of the blow, with a glowing light indicating where it passed through. More than that, 3rd person melee combat with no block or dodge button feels deeply wrong to me. As a warrior, you run up to enemies and hammer the attack button, popping off special abilities as and when they’re ready. I guess you could play an archer, or a mage. But still. Air through teeth.

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/141/index/4498367/4#4504623

I played it today.

And I am disappointed.

I played it on PC, here's a short summary:

- Gone is the tactical overview (or not yet implemented as I hope)

- Navigation is a mess. You navigate MMO like with pressed right mouse button to look around

and WASD - keys. On the other hand your default attack is on right mouse button, too, which got me confused a few times.

- You have to press constantly to attack, feels like old Diablo 1.

Правда разработчики сказали, что 2 последних пункта - какая-то ошибка, это не должно быть так.

А вообще это только демка... даже инвентарь доступен не был.

И к тому же в демке для игроков, похоже. дают поиграть в тот момент, когда Варрик описывает ГГ как супергероя, из-за этого сложно сказать что-то адекватное о боёвке.

Поделиться сообщением

у меня белый экран..К сожелению похоже мне не увидеть это видио

Подожди немного, видюха просто медленно подгружается. :)

Поделиться сообщением

если мой ужасный англ меня не подвел, то игра за воина описывалась как "беги и долби кнопку атаки". Уже геймеры пишут, что игра стала более "хэк энд слэш", что нельзя опровергнуть словами "мол мы еще ниче толком не видели". Вон еще и диабло поминают. Еще и этот саркастический намек на "препреальфу", которая вовсе не альфа...

Поделиться сообщением

Ну что же, грустно от таких впечатлений :(

Поделиться сообщением

http://quartertothre...7&postcount=597

I know its an early version and lots might change, but based on what I saw today, I'm not really sure I'm all that eager to buy this game anymore. Coming from someone who played and loved Baldurs Gate 1&2, Icewind Dale 1&2, Neverwinter Nights and preordered Dragon Age, thats quite sad.

I played the PC version and the camera was at a fixed distance behind the selected character and it could NOT be zoomed out at all. The environment looked very bland and blurry, though the character animations were indeed better than DAO. I knew to expect that from Bioware's statements regarding their new resolve to emphasize the "characters" and not the environment anymore, but it just feels very bland and lifeless. The overall style, as has been stated elsewhere, is more cartoony, which is a matter of taste I guess. I prefered the old style...

Anyway, the HUD is alot more streamlined, to the point where it even felt a bit clunky and not detailed enough. For me the game had a very "console-y" feeling to it and didn't feel much like DAO anymore. The battle was more "hack and slashy", and a lot less strategical, in part because I'm so used to the zoomed out view during battles, but not only because of that.

Maybe I'm being too critical on a very early alpha (?) version and things will improve later on, but they'd need to change quite a lot to make it more like a game I'd really want to play. Guess I need to take a closer look at what else it out there. eg Drakensang / Risen..etc

Pretty disappointing.

http://www.rockpaper...0-report-day-1/

That noise you hear is me sucking air through my teeth. When I heard Dragon Age’s combat was becoming more action-oriented with the addition of a Mass Effect style third person camera and direct control (but retaining the option of ordering and equipping your party), I was all for it. I love Mass Effect’s combat, and figured that Bioware could do something amazing with Dragon Age’s gory, visceral fighting.

I was disappointed. Turns out it plays more like Fable, with that anime-style animation where your weapons is raised high above your shoulder in one frame, and then in the next it’s at the end of the blow, with a glowing light indicating where it passed through. More than that, 3rd person melee combat with no block or dodge button feels deeply wrong to me. As a warrior, you run up to enemies and hammer the attack button, popping off special abilities as and when they’re ready. I guess you could play an archer, or a mage. But still. Air through teeth.

http://social.biowar...98367/4#4504623

I played it today.

And I am disappointed.

- Navigation is a mess. You navigate MMO like with pressed right mouse button to look around

and WASD - keys. On the other hand your default attack is on right mouse button, too, which got me confused a few times.

Правда разработчики сказали, что 2 последних пункта - какая-то ошибка, это не должно быть так.

И к тому же в демке для игроков, похоже. дают поиграть в тот момент, когда Варрик описывает ГГ как супергероя, из-за этого сложно сказать что-то адекватное о боёвке.

Ладно, хардкорщики обломались. Но то, что возмущается человек, обрадовавшийся оМЕзации ДА-2, кажется мне крайне подозрительным.

Guess I need to take a closer look at what else it out there. eg Drakensang / Risen..etc

Меня просто убила эта фраза. Чувствуется такая горечь разочарования...

Поделиться сообщением

http://quartertothre...7&postcount=597

Pretty disappointing.

http://www.rockpaper...0-report-day-1/

http://social.biowar...98367/4#4504623

I played it today.

And I am disappointed.

Жаль инвентарь не показали, надеюсь он не настолько ужасен, что им просто не стали пугать раньше времени :)

Поделиться сообщением

Нет нет нет, я все пропустил? Тут такое у вас обсуждения шло, а в данный момент нечего кроме "счастливчиков" которые фоткаються с мечом.. ((

Поделиться сообщением

У меня видео так и не загрузилось,оставил браузер и страницу открытой(ничего не качал и все програмы связаные с интернетом выключины были)..Жаль, буду на Ютюбе искать

Поделиться сообщением

У меня видео так и не загрузилось,оставил браузер и страницу открытой(ничего не качал и все програмы связаные с интернетом выключины были)..Жаль, буду на Ютюбе искать

На ссылку под белым экраном нажми и зайди на неё.И там найди Bioware TV

Поделиться сообщением

Народ учитывайте что это демо - мне грустно будет только если это за месяц до релиза объявят

Поделиться сообщением

Видимо я всё пропустил т.к. белый экран ни во что не превращался до сих пор и с начала показа((Скиньти ссылку в лс на вашы обсуждения если таковые есть(пару моментов о них видел, а где они не понял)

Поделиться сообщением

(изменено)

да кат сцен будет очень много незнаю как вам а мне это по душе если реализовано будет на уровне и возможность участвовать хоть и нажимая пару кнопок, ну а экшена больше надеюсь что только на консолях чтоб получить новые ппечатления от повторного прохождения но на другой платформе как в DAO. 

Изменено пользователем Varon

Поделиться сообщением

А что? Трансляция закончилась? А то уже 2 дня оффлайн у меня...

Поделиться сообщением

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу

• Создать...