Перейти к содержанию
BioWare Russian Community
Налия

Дискуссионный Клуб "Покусанный Инквизитор"

Собираетесь ли вы играть Dragon Age: The Veilguard?  

192 пользователя проголосовало

1. 1. Каким образом и когда вы собираетесь поиграть в новую Dragon Age

• Приобрету предзаказ
    • Приобрету на релизе
    • Приобрету после прочтения отзывов \ по скидке \ если игра будет стоить покупки
    • Может быть приобрету в течении некоторого времени после выхода
    • Не куплю в ближайший год \ до выхода всех патчей и DLC
    • Не куплю личную копию, но буду играть (с другом, арендованный аккаунт, другой вариант)
    • Не куплю в любом случае

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Даже слушать не хочется. Очень жду конспекта :react_egg:

Поделиться сообщением

3 минуты назад, Shacarus сказал:

сколько подобного рода судебных решений пришлось решать инквизитором

— Так, ладно. Приговор: усмирить его!

— Не его, а их!

Поделиться сообщением

3 минуты назад, Shacarus сказал:

Если бы ДАИ выпускали сейчас, представьте, сколько подобного рода судебных решений пришлось решать инквизитором

А я ведь читала фанфик, где маги свергли злых храмовников, захватили власть, и к ним ходили люди просить справедливости на судилище, а они у всех просящих местоимения спрашивали. Там ещё был злой Каллен-гомофоб-трансфоб-сексист, которого конечно же убили. Причём эта тумблерская манямечта писалась на серьёзных щах. 

Поделиться сообщением

Только что, zadveri сказал:

Даже слушать не хочется. Очень жду конспекта

Держи.

Показать контент  

0:00
(MUSIC) NARRATOR: This podcast features adult language, violent imagery, and mature themes.
0:07
Listener discretion is advised.
0:13
(CREATURE GROWLING) (BELLARA WHIMPERS)
0:18
(RAPID FOOTSTEPS) (BELLARA WHIMPERING)
0:23
TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: Stop her already! We must retrieve the artifact! Come on! (FOOTSTEPS CRUNCHING) TEMPLAR KNIGHT: How is she getting through these
0:29
fucking trees? TEMPLAR KNIGHT: She's getting away! TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: Move! (FOREST CREATURE NOISES)
0:34
(HORSE WHINNIES) TEMPLAR KNIGHT: Captain...the land. It's not right!
0:41
(TREES CREAK AND GROAN) TEMPLAR KNIGHT: The forest rearranges itself!
0:47
TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: Elven magic! Stay the path. (HORSE WHINNIES) TEMPLAR KNIGHT 2: Something strange is happening.
0:53
Time has my head spinning. Everything feels like it's looping, like it's looping- TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: It's in your head, boy. Push through and
1:00
surround that elf. BELLARA: Come on, Bellara! TEMPLAR KNIGHT: Move out! TEMPLAR KNIGHT: We're gonna lose her again! BELLARA: You can do this. One foot in front of the other.
1:08
Just a little farther... Almost there and then... (BRANCH SNAPS)
1:14
TEMPLAR KNIGHT: Through those trees! BELLARA: Dammit. (RAPID FOOTFALLS) (CREATURE ROARS) (BELLARA WHIMPERS) TEMPLAR KNIGHT: The bear! Behind you!
1:21
BELLARA: One step, two step, three step, four, one step, two step, three step, four, one step- (grunts) (TEMPLAR KNIGHTS YELLING)
1:26
TEMPLAR KNIGHT: It blocked my arrow! BELLARA: The clearing's just ahead. (MAN SCREAMS) You have to jump! (TEMPLAR KNIGHTS YELLING)
1:32
BELLARA: Don't look back! (PORTAL CRACKLES) Eyes on the portal. Coming in three... TEMPLAR KNIGHT: What in the Maker is that up there?
1:38
BELLARA: Two... TEMPLAR KNIGHT: The sky! It's been opened! BELLARA: One! (PORTAL CLOSES)
1:44
(AIR WHOOSHES) (GRUNTING AND PANTING) (BODIES THUD) (GROANING)
1:51
(PANTING) NADIA CARCOSA: Of all the tears in all the lands, we have to pop out of the same one
1:56
that someone's jumping in? BELLARA: Whoever you two are, come on. We can't stay here.
2:02
Those Templars are out for blood. NADIA: Lead the way. DRAYDEN KIEL: Right behind the both of you. TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: Hold it! (SWORD SLICES)
2:08
You're not going anywhere. (ARMOR CLANKING) Any of you. (HORSE SNORTS)
2:13
(MUSIC)
2:20
NARRATOR: This is Dragon Age: Vows & Vengeance. Chapter 4: Beyond The Veil.
2:27
(MUSIC) (PEOPLE MURMURING) TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: Now, what am I going to do with these
2:33
three little mice? NADIA: I think there's been a bit of a misunderstanding.
2:38
You see me and my companion here- TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: I don't know who you two are, but if you're Veil Jumpers, you're coming with us.
2:46
And you. BELLARA: And me? What? TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: Hand it over. BELLARA: It doesn't belong to you!
2:51
TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: I say what belongs to us. BELLARA: You Templars come here from Tevinter,
2:57
looting Elven artifacts and taking our magic in your attempts to control everyone, and then you accuse me of stealing?
3:04
No, I don't think so. From where I'm standing, nothing was stolen.
3:09
Only liberated. TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: Do not test my patience, rabbit. BELLARA: Call me rabbit again and I'll run your throat, shemlen dog.
3:16
NADIA: Hey, I don't mean to interrupt this lovely moment, but we've never met her before. And Veil Jumper? I don't even know what that is.
3:24
TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: Silence your tongues! (FOOTSTEPS) (ARMOR CLANGING) (HORSE WHINNIES) BELLARA: I need you to create a distraction,
3:30
just keep him talking. NADIA: Got it. Drayden, follow my lead. DRAYDEN: I can do you one better.
3:36
NADIA: Huh? DRAYDEN: I kept a grenade. TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: Oh hello... (laughs) NADIA: You maybe want to...? DRAYDEN: Nope. Leave me out of this one.
3:42
NADIA: Excuse me? DRAYDEN: I said, leave me out of this. My world has been a nonstop river of elephant dung
3:48
ever since we've crossed paths. In the last day alone, I've been attacked by darkspawn,
3:53
trapped in a cave, and surrounded by spiders! And I hate spiders! And now we can add-
4:00
TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: Silence! For the love of Andraste, turn your mouth off! NADIA: Good job.
4:05
Now you've really ticked him off and we're all gonna die! As usual, you just don't know when to keep your mouth shut.
4:11
DRAYDEN: Me? You can't possibly be that delusional. NADIA: Do not even tell me that you think I talk too much.
4:18
TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: That's it! Corporal, cut out their tongues and start with that one!
4:23
NADIA: Drayden? DRAYDEN: Now? NADIA: (whispers) Now! (GRENADE PIN BEING PULLED) (GRUNTING) (GRENADE WHOOSHING)
4:29
TEMPLAR KNIGHT: What's this? DRAYDEN: Grenade! (GRENADE EXPLODING) (TEMPLARS YELLING)
4:35
NADIA: I feel like now would be a good time to run. BELLARA: Give me a moment! DRAYDEN: I'm inclined to agree with Nadia on this one.
4:40
BELLARA: Look, I don't want to be rude, but remember I said just keep talking? Now I need you to do the opposite so shush, shush, shush,
4:46
I need to focus, focus, focus. (BELLARA PANTING) (TINKERING SOUNDS)
4:52
BELLARA: Great trees of this land, protect us as we protect you. (speaking Elvish) Var vhen'alas var vallasdahlen.
5:00
(LEAVES SHAKING) (WOOD CREAKING) (TEMPLARS YELLING)
5:06
TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: What is this sorcery? NADIA: What did you do? DRAYDEN: Are those trees alive? BELLARA: More like temporarily animated but now we
5:12
should run! TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: I'll have your hearts for this! (PANTING) (RAPID FOOTFALLS) BELLARA: Stick close! NADIA: We're following you!
5:17
(ALL PANTING) (RAPID FOOTFALLS) BELLARA: There! To the river. DRAYDEN: I don't mean to be a downer, but I'm not much of a swimmer.
5:23
BELLARA: Don't worry, no one's swimming. (ALL PANTING) (RAPID FOOTFALLS) NADIA: There's some sort of an invisible bridge over there?
5:30
BELLARA: Not really, but not not really, either. NADIA: What? DRAYDEN: Is the ground going to do that twisty rearranging thing again?
5:35
BELLARA: No, we're going to run atop the water itself. DRAYDEN: What? BELLARA: Just follow me! (ALL PANTING)
5:43
(BELLARA GRUNTS) (WATER SPLASHES) NADIA: Whoa! DRAYDEN: You're...walking on water! (WATER SLOSHING)
5:48
BELLARA: Running, actually! Now come on! TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: They're on the river! DRAYDEN: This seems like a bad ide- (WATER SPLASHES) TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: Move!
5:54
BELLARA: (laughing) Woo! (WATER SPLASHING) NADIA: Come on, Drayden! DRAYDEN: I can't believe I'm actually doing this.
6:00
(FOOTSTEPS) (WATER SPLASHES) (DRAYDEN SIGHS IN DISBELIEF) TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: You fools!
6:06
(GRUNTING) (WATER SLOSHING) BELLARA: Along with everything else going on, we discovered this stretch of rivers imbued with some sort of force that repels our weight
6:13
as we enter the water! DRAYDEN: What exactly is going on here? BELLARA: I'll tell you once we make it to the bubble up ahead!
6:18
NADIA: Bubble? BELLARA: A small area that's been spared from the anomalies. DRAYDEN: But- BELLARA: You should both probably ask less questions
6:24
right now and focus on the crabs. DRAYDEN: What crabs? NADIA: Ow! Little bastard nipped my ankle.
6:30
BELLARA: Those crabs! (ALL GRUNTING) NADIA: They're everywhere. Ow!
6:37
BELLARA: Try to tune your mind into the patterns of their clacking, it'll help you feel the steps. (singing) One, one, one, two, two, two,
6:43
one, one, one, two, two, two. (ALL PANTING) (WATER SLOSHING) NADIA: Why do I keep meeting people with questionable sanity?
6:50
DRAYDEN: Because the fates have smiled upon you! (WATER ROARING) NADIA: What's that sound? BELLARA: What sound?
6:55
NADIA: That sound! BELLARA: Oh, that's just the waterfall. NADIA: The waterfall? BELLARA: When we get to the edge, jump!
7:02
DRAYDEN: You said we didn't have swim! BELLARA: Bubble! NADIA: What? DRAYDEN: What? BELLARA: Just trust me!
7:08
(ALL YELLING) (WATER SPLASHES)
7:14
(WATER SLOSHING) (ALL YELLING)
7:20
(BODIES THUNKING) (ALL COUGHING AND GASPING) (MUSIC) (ALL COUGHING AND GASPING)
7:29
(ALL COUGHING) NADIA: What in the name of the Maker was that?
7:35
BELLARA: A veil jump. There's a small tear just beneath the surface of the basin water. NADIA: That's veil jumping?
7:41
BELLARA: Indeed it is! DRAYDEN: Okay, I know now is not the time, but I would love to document all this.
7:48
Oh, and since we never had formal introductions, I am Drayden Kiel, writer, scholar, and historian.
7:56
BELLARA: Oh, I love writers! I have my nose buried between the pages any chance I get!
8:02
DRAYDEN: Me too. BELLARA: You know, when you gave that little speech back there to distract the Templars, I was actually wondering,
8:08
"Is this person a writer?" Your words, they have such a sense of life and poetry,
8:14
a real flare for the dramatic! DRAYDEN: Oh, Maker, thank you so much. NADIA: Ah, fuck. Now there's two of them.
8:21
DRAYDEN: Don't mind her, she's a bit of a crab herself. BELLARA: (laughs) I see what you did.
8:26
NADIA: If the two of you are done toasting heartstrings, I need some answers. BELLARA: Pushy, too! DRAYDEN: You have no idea.
8:33
NADIA: Drayden, please. DRAYDEN: Relax! Just having a bit of a poke. NADIA: It's fine, I just...
8:39
(sighs) Look, Drayden's right. Let's start with introductions. I'm Nadia Carcosa and I'm desperately trying
8:45
to rescue someone who means a great deal to me but we've been hitting dead end after dead end.
8:51
Can you tell us where we are now? BELLARA: I'm Bellara, and as you've probably surmised,
8:57
I'm a Veil Jumper. As for where you are, this is Arlathan Forest,
9:03
or...what's left of it. NADIA: (sighs) Thank the stars. At least we made it to the right place.
9:09
Nice work on that mosaic, Books. DRAYDEN: Don't mention it. BELLARA: What mosaic? DRAYDEN: Oh, it's wonderful. You should have seen it.
9:15
BELLARA: Oh, I'd very much like to! Have you ever seen- NADIA: (clears throat) Sorry, but we need to stay focused.
9:21
BELLARA: Yes, okay. Focus, focus, focus. NADIA: Veil Jumpers. What is that?
9:26
I mean, I get the logistics, but- BELLARA: We are an alliance of interested parties that have been trying to figure out what's happening
9:32
here in the forest, what's causing all of these anomalies, and ultimately, we seek to restore order to these lands.
9:39
But me, I've been trying to map the tears, trying to map parts of the Fade itself.
9:45
DRAYDEN: Now that is fascinating! NADIA: Wait, are you telling me that you can enter the Fade?
9:50
BELLARA: I can! NADIA: And you can map it? How? BELLARA: Exploration, loss, sacrifice.
9:58
But map doesn't mean quite the same thing when you're in that space, it's too...
10:04
DRAYDEN: Reflective? Shifting? BELLARA: Yes! Exactly. The deeper one looks,
10:09
the less they seem to know about the Fade. NADIA: Can you take us? BELLARA: Inside the Fade?
10:15
NADIA: Yes. BELLARA: Why? (MUSIC) NADIA: (sighs) I was hired to...
10:21
(sighs) To retrieve an artifact, but when we delivered it to the buyer, he betrayed us.
10:27
The artifact exploded during a ritual and my love has been trapped in the Fade ever since. BELLARA: Oh...
10:34
NADIA: We've been seeking the deceiver so I can make him undo what he's done but if you can take us, then why keep searching?
10:42
You can help here and now! BELLARA: I don't mean to be coarse, but are you certain he's still alive?
10:48
The Fade is a hostile realm. NADIA: Ever since the explosion, whenever we're close to a tear, I get these strange headaches.
10:57
It's like my ears split open and distant bells chime, then give way to his voice.
11:02
Elio, that's his name, he calls to me. BELLARA: (sighs) Okay, okay, okay. That's a lot to process.
11:10
I need a moment. (trails off) NADIA: Bellara, please. I know we are strangers but you said so yourself,
11:17
the Fade is hostile. I don't know how much time we have left. BELLARA: Okay, shh, please, I just need a moment.
11:25
DRAYDEN: Perhaps we should take some time to consider this, Nadia. You don't know the Fade like I do.
11:30
It's unstable, unpredictable. We have to be prepared. We can't just jump right in.
11:36
NADIA: Elio may not have the luxury of time. BELLARA: I'll do it. NADIA: You will? Really?
11:41
BELLARA: We are not so different, Nadia Carcosa. I once lost someone very dear to me in an accident too.
11:50
Also an artifact gone wrong. I would've done anything to save them.
11:55
DRAYDEN: If we do this, we need to be ready for anything. BELLARA: Worry not, Drayden. I have just the thing
12:02
to help us. Come over here by the stone. Okay. (FOOTSTEPS SHUFFLING)
12:09
BELLARA: Ooh! Oh, okay, no, no, no, no, no. (BAG RUSTLING) BELLARA: Oh! This is the artifact those Templar trespassers were after.
12:17
DRAYDEN: That's a peculiar looking device. NADIA: I thought that thing you used to unleash the trees was the artifact.
12:24
BELLARA: Oh, please. That amulet was nothing, a child's toy. This though, it's an ancient Elven device,
12:31
built with secret metallurgical techniques lost to time. If we can figure out how to breathe life into it,
12:37
it'll act as a guide. Think of it like a wisp that can lead us through the Fade. DRAYDEN: I've actually read stories about this
12:44
in my studies of technomancy! The, uh... BELLARA: The Flicker! DRAYDEN: Yes! The Flicker! DRAYDEN: Though, I must admit, I always thought it was
12:50
just a legend. BELLARA: No legend. Just one more piece of Elven magic that was seized by the Imperium and left to collect dust
12:57
with everything else they stole! NADIA: So how do we use it? BELLARA: That's what Drayden and I are gonna figure out.
13:03
That is, if they're okay with it. DRAYDEN: Are you kidding me? I live for this!
13:09
BELLARA: Then we must venture back into the anomalies. There's a lyrium field not too far from here where the veil is thin.
13:14
NADIA: Then let's go! BELLARA: Follow me and don't stray. (CREATURE GROWLS) (WOLF HOWLS)
13:20
NADIA: It sounds deadly out here. BELLARA: Don't worry, this path is mostly safe. DRAYDEN: Mostly? BELLARA: Just be on the watch for creatures.
13:27
Some friends of mine had a run in with a really nasty queen spider a few days ago. DRAYDEN: Spider?
13:32
BELLARA: Yep! A darn big one, too. Fast as a horse and meaner than a scorpion in the winter. (FOOTSTEPS CRUNCHING)
13:38
DRAYDEN: I hate this forest already. (NADIA CHUCKLES) (EERIE MUSIC)
13:45
(FOOTSTEPS) (BIRDS CHIRPING) (FOREST CREATURE SOUNDS) (EERIE MUSIC)
13:54
(FOREST CREATURE SOUNDS) (EERIE MUSIC)
14:00
BELLARA: Here we are, then. Careful not to get too close to any of those lyrium deposits.
14:07
DRAYDEN: I've never seen anything like this. The forest shifts like a prism, magic rippling everywhere.
14:13
BELLARA: I fear this is what's gonna happen to the rest of Thedas if the Veil Jumpers don't stop the Elven mage
14:20
that's behind these anomalies. DRAYDEN: Oh dear. NADIA: What Elven mage? BELLARA: The Dread Wolf.
14:27
We just recently learned that he's taken a powerful artifact, an ancient stone imbued with dangerous magic.
14:34
NADIA: Bellara, he's the one I've been looking for. DRAYDEN: I get the feeling our paths have converged here
14:41
for a reason. This all feels connected. BELLARA: I was just thinking the same thing.
14:46
Gimme a second to prepare the artifact. (METAL CLINKS)
14:54
DRAYDEN: What can I do to help? BELLARA: Just wait until I'm ready. (METAL CLINKING)
15:01
BELLARA: I've repaired the damage, but I can't seem to generate the Fade spark.
15:06
I need to think. DRAYDEN: If you don't mind, let me try something.
15:12
BELLARA: I'm not sure it will respond to your touch unless you happen to be a mage. DRAYDEN: I'm no mage,
15:17
but I do have a special sort of connection to these things. Hand me the artifact.
15:23
(FOOTSTEPS) (METAL CLINKING) DRAYDEN: You see, ever since I was a child, I felt things,
15:30
things that no one could explain. (MUSIC) The first time it happened, I was very young,
15:35
reading a book by the river when the wind grew heavy. It felt full of voices,
15:41
of energies that had no immediate presence. (VOICES WHISPERING) It turns out there was a bandit stalking me from the woods.
15:49
I was oblivious. (RAPID FOOTSTEPS) He charged me, knife drawn. (METAL SLICES)
15:54
The last second, those voices became crystal clear and shouted at me to roll.
15:59
I did. The bandit missed his mark and tumbled into the river. (WATER SPLASHES) He vanished with the currents.
16:06
(GEARS CRANKING) (ELECTRONIC WHIRRING)
16:12
BELLARA: You did it! (ELECTRONIC WHIRRING) NADIA: Drayden, why didn't you tell me any of this before?
16:20
DRAYDEN: Because when I told my father what happened, he never looked at me the same again. My mother, too.
16:26
After that, I was followed by whispers and stares anywhere I went. A strange child touched by the Fade, as everyone said.
16:35
So I just got in the habit of keeping it to myself.
16:40
NADIA: Hey, I...um... DRAYDEN: It's okay. Let's just get back to the task at hand.
16:47
BELLARA: You are a most interesting person, Drayden Kiel! And as far as finding your Elio,
16:54
do you have anything of his? Something personal? NADIA: I have this.
16:59
(FOREST CREATURE SOUNDS) (ELECTRONIC WHIRLING) It was his grandmother's and he gave it to me.
17:04
It was to be for our wedding. BELLARA: Perfect! If I may? Thank you. Flicker, let this ring be your guide.
17:14
Once we cross over, you shall search for the one to which it's tethered. (FLICKER CHIRPS)
17:23
BELLARA: It's time. Prepare yourselves to enter. DRAYDEN: Remember Nadia, the Fade is capricious.
17:30
It lies and it obscures. There's also truth. In all of my research and experience,
17:35
I've learned one thing above all else: Trust your mind more than your heart.
17:41
The demons beyond the veil, they will use your feelings against you. They will reshape reality.
17:47
You must put a thought in your mind's eye and weight it like an anchor, immovable and untouchable.
17:54
Focus on- NADIA: Elio. NADIA: I will focus on Elio. DRAYDEN: But focus on how you know him to be and not-
18:00
BELLARA: On how you want him to be. DRAYDEN: Yes. BELLARA: Precisely. DRAYDEN: You and I will have much to talk about after
18:05
all of this. BELLARA: And much to learn! (ELECTRICITY CRACKLES) (FLICKER CHIRPS) BELLARA: It's all right, little one! Stay with me.
18:12
(FLICKER CHIRPS) Focus on the ring, Flicker. Focus on its memories.
18:17
DRAYDEN: Here we go! NADIA: Elio, we're coming. (INTENSE MUSIC)
18:28
(THUNDER BOOMS) (ELECTRICITY CRACKLES) (ALL YELLING AND GRUNTING)
18:35
BELLARA: (panting) That entry was rougher than usual. DRAYDEN: You can say that again.
18:41
(ALL GROANING) BELLARA: There is it! The horizon's light.
18:48
Look at the way it ribbons across this swirling void! You know, despite all the corrupt darkness
18:56
and jagged violent rock, there's something about this sky, something mesmerizing.
19:03
DRAYDEN: I've never encountered anyone else who's expressed an affinity for anything in this place, but I understand.
19:09
(FLICKER CHIRPS) Wait, Nadia! (FLICKER CHIRPS) BELLARA: What is it, Flicker? What's wrong?
19:16
DRAYDEN: Hey, do you see Nadia? BELLARA: Oh no. DRAYDEN: Nadia? Nadia!
19:22
BELLARA: Hey, hey. Calm down. Talk to me. (FLICKER CHIRPS) Flicker senses danger.
19:28
A darkness surrounds Nadia, wherever she is. DRAYDEN: Can they lead us to her? (FLICKER CHIRPS) BELLARA: They say yes.
19:34
The ring is imbued with her energy as much as Elio's. DRAYDEN: Well then what are we waiting for? BELLARA: Flicker, light the way.
19:40
(FLICKER CHIRPS) (FLICKER WHIRS)
19:48
(THUNDER CRACKS) NADIA: Hello?
19:55
Drayden! Bellara?
20:01
Flicker! Anyone?
20:06
(NADIA SHIVERS) So cold...
20:12
What dark magic is this?
20:18
VIK: Nadia, is that you? NADIA: Vik? VIK: It's so dark here. So alone.
20:25
Why did you let me die? NADIA: Vik? I didn't know!
20:32
(SPIRITS CHANTING) Mom? No!
20:38
Please, someone help her! She didn't do anything, she's innocent! VOICE: She deserves to be hung!
20:44
NADIA: Mom! Mom, I'm coming! Just wait! I won't let them.
20:49
EXECUTIONER: For your crimes, you have been sentenced to death by hanging.
20:54
(CROWD CHEERS) (METAL THUNKS) (NADIA GRUNTS)
21:01
NADIA: Mom? SPIRIT CHILDREN: (singing) Bones, bones, down in the combs.
21:11
Bones, bones, down in the combs.
21:17
NADIA: No, no. Not that. Stop it! SPIRIT CHILDREN: (singing) Bones, bones, down in the combs.
21:24
NADIA: (screaming) I said stop it! (SPIRIT CHILDREN GIGGLING) NADIA: (panting) What is even happening?
21:32
(RATS SQUEAKING) (NADIA SCREAMING) (yells) Get off me, you filthy rats!
21:38
(RATS SQUEAKING) (NADIA YELLS) (NADIA GRUNTS) Oh, I can't take this!
21:46
I just wanna go home! (NADIA GRUNTS) Elio, I'm so sorry.
21:52
I should have just said yes that morning. I should have never left or taken that job.
21:57
I was just afraid! I- ELIO: Nadia? NADIA: Elio. Elio?
22:04
ELIO: Yes, love, it's me! NADIA: I found you! (laughs) I really found you!
22:11
ELIO: Not quite. I just need you to come a little further.
22:16
NADIA: Where? It's so dark, I can barely see anything.
22:21
ELIO: Look up. You see those lights? NADIA: I do. I see them!
22:28
ELIO: Use them to let your eyes adjust to this world, then look forward. You should see a bridge.
22:36
NADIA: (gasps) I do! I see it! ELIO: Yeah, I need you to follow the path to that obsidian bridge.
22:42
(FOOTSTEPS) I'm just on the other side. Hurry. NADIA: What? Elio!
22:48
ELIO: Hurry! NADIA: I'm coming, Elio! I'm coming! (THUNDER RUMBLING)
22:53
NADIA: (panting) Elio, I'm here! Where are you? ELIO: I'm here.
22:59
(NADIA PANTING) NADIA: It's you. It's really you! (sobs)
23:07
ELIO: What took you so long? NADIA: What? ELIO: Do you know what it's like in here?
23:12
NADIA: Elio? I did everything I could to find you, I- ELIO: (clears throat) No, no, I'm sorry.
23:19
It's my head, it's just, it's all twisted up. It's been a nightmare in here.
23:27
NADIA: Don't worry about that, it's over. I have friends here, they're going to help us get home.
23:33
ELIO: Friends? NADIA: I'll explain later, but right now you need to come with me so we can find them.
23:39
ELIO: No! NADIA: No? ELIO: I can't leave the way you came.
23:45
In order to protect myself here, I had to cast a spell disguising me as an inhabitant so the spirits of this realm didn't come for me.
23:52
NADIA: So just end the spell. ELIO: I can't do that unless I destroy the font that I used.
23:58
But I hid it for safekeeping. NADIA: Hid it where? ELIO: Back there. Just outside of the Black City.
24:06
NADIA: But the Black City- ELIO: I know it sounds crazy, but that's what made it safe.
24:11
You trust me, don't you? NADIA: (scoffs) Of course I do. ELIO: Then come on. Me and you.
24:19
(MUSIC) (NADIA SOBBING) NADIA: You and me.
24:25
(NADIA SIGHS) (FOOTSTEPS) TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: (laughing) And just where do you
24:31
think you're going? NADIA: The Templar captain? TEMPLAR CAPTAIN (CORRUPTED): I told you I'd have your hearts for this, but I think I'll start with his! (laughs)
24:41
(ELIO GRUNTS) (BLADE SQUELCHES) NADIA: NOOOO! (TEMPLAR CAPTAIN LAUGHS) (ELIO GRUNTS) (BODY THUDS)
24:50
BELLARA: There! You see that pulsing light? DRAYDEN: Where? BELLARA: Just beyond those islands of floating rock.
24:55
DRAYDEN: I see it! BELLARA: We need to pick up our pace. (FLICKER CHIRPS) (THUNDER CRACKS)
25:01
(MUSIC) (FOOTSTEPS THUDDING) NADIA: Elio, just stay with me.
25:08
Stay with me, come on! (ELIO GURGLES BLOOD) (ELIO LETS OUT DEATH RATTLE)
25:15
NADIA: Elio! (sobs) TEMPLAR CAPTAIN (CORRUPTED): (laughs) It is your fault.
25:24
Look at your love now, Nadia. That's right. I know who you are.
25:31
I didn't recognize you at first, but you're that thief that wreaked havoc at the archives.
25:36
NADIA: No! TEMPLAR CAPTAIN (CORRUPTED): You and your traitorous little mage there. But we both know he wasn't in on it,
25:43
was he? He was there to save you. He was a good man. Now look at him.
25:51
It may have been the duty of my blade to claim justice, but his blood is on your hands!
25:58
NADIA: No, no! NO! (BLADE CLANGING)
26:03
(SWORDS CLANGING) TEMPLAR CAPTAIN (CORRUPTED): That's it, Nadia, let it all out! So much pain, so much anguish.
26:11
(TEMPLAR CAPTAIN GRUNTS) (NADIA YELLS) TEMPLAR CAPTAIN (CORRUPTED): (laughs) Oh, I thought you'd
26:19
be more of a challenge. Come now, I know that can't be all you've got for me.
26:27
Not after all those tears. (NADIA GRUNTS) "Oh, Elio, oh my love."
26:34
All that talk and you are already giving up? Pathetic! (NADIA YELLS) (TEMPLAR CAPTAIN YELLS)
26:40
(ELECTRICITY CRACKLES) NADIA: (grunts) I am going to kill you!
26:48
(SWORD CLANGS ON THE GROUND) TEMPLAR CAPTAIN (CORRUPTED): And just how do you plan to
26:53
do that when you can barely stand?
26:59
DRAYDEN: With us. (GRUNTING) BELLARA: Help her, I've got this one.
27:04
(FLICKER CHIRPING) DRAYDEN: Nadia! Hey, it's me, Books. Are you okay? NADIA: Drayden...?
27:10
DRAYDEN: Come on, we gotta get you outta here. NADIA: Just leave me and go.
27:16
DRAYDEN: I'm not going to do that. NADIA: He's dead. That monster killed Elio! His body is right there.
27:23
DRAYDEN: What? Where? I don't see anything. NADIA: (sobbing) How? DRAYDEN: Hey, don't give up on me, okay?
27:31
BELLARA: I don't know how long I can hold him off. It's like he keeps growing stronger!
27:37
(TEMPLAR CAPTAIN YELLS AND GRUNTS) DRAYDEN: Fall back. BELLARA: What?
27:43
DRAYDEN: Fall back! Something isn't right here. TEMPLAR CAPTAIN (CORRUPTED): You should not have come here, little rabbit.
27:49
(BELLARA YELLS) (FLICKER CHIRPS) DRAYDEN: We can't stay here. The Fade is unstable, I've never seen a storm like this.
27:56
BELLARA: You don't have to tell me twice. Grab her and let's go. TEMPLAR CAPTAIN (CORRUPTED): Even now you think you can still run from me?
28:02
(TEMPLAR CAPTAIN GROWLING) Knights arise, I summon you!
28:08
Get up and do my bidding! DRAYDEN: What's that? DRAYDEN: What's happening? BELLARA: He's raising an army from the Fade itself.
28:14
DRAYDEN: And they're all lyrium-corrupted! BELLARA: We have to- DRAYDEN: Run! (FLICKER CHIRPS) (TEMPLAR CAPTAIN LAUGHS)
28:22
DRAYDEN: Come on Nadia, you're coming with me. (TEMPLAR CAPTAIN YELLING) Where do we go? BELLARA: Only place we can, into that storm!
28:30
(ALL GRUNTING) TEMPLAR CAPTAIN (CORRUPTED): Kill them all! (THUNDER BOOMS) (RAPID FOOTFALLS)
28:37
BELLARA: I know it sounds mad, but we must go deeper. DRAYDEN: No, it makes perfect sense. The Templars will be just as susceptible to it as we,
28:45
corruption or not. (ELECTRIC WHIRRING) (AIR WHOOSHES)
28:51
Are you kidding me? Did it really just put a wall there? BELLARA: Everything's closing in around us! It doesn't want us to leave.
28:57
Flicker, forget the ring, we need you to lead us out of here. Light the path, we'll follow.
29:02
(FLICKER CHIRPS) DRAYDEN: How do you know it has the right path? BELLARA: We don't have much of a choice either way.
29:09
(ALL GRUNTING) DRAYDEN: Keep going. I think I see a light ahead.
29:16
(ROCKS TUMBLING) BELLARA: Watch your feet! The path's collapsing!
29:22
(FLICKER CHIRPS) DRAYDEN: I think they found a way out. BELLARA: Let's hope so. (ROCKS TUMBLING) (ALL GRUNTING)
29:28
DRAYDEN: Blast it! It's a dead end. BELLARA: Seems calm here for the moment. We may as well take a breather then figure out what's next.
29:35
How is she? DRAYDEN: Passed out from the pain. It looks like she's lost a lot of blood.
29:41
(FLICKER CHIRPS) BELLARA: Flicker, I said find a way out. Why did you bring us-
29:46
(FLICKER CHIRPS) DRAYDEN: Wait, look. There's a small fluctuation in the ether right there.
29:52
I think it's the Veil! BELLARA: Let me see. (FLICKER CHIRPS) (BELLARA YELLS) (FLICKER CHIRPS)
30:00
BELLARA: You're right! I can try to open a temporary tear, a portal home, but it's going to be unstable and there's no guarantee
30:07
that any of us are going to wind up in the same place. DRAYDEN: I don't think we have much of a choice, do you? BELLARA: No, I do not. Stand back!
30:15
(BELLARA GRUNTS) DRAYDEN: Do it! (ELECTRICITY CRACKLES) (BELLARA SCREAMS)
30:23
(FLICKER CHIRPS) DRAYDEN: It worked! I can see the world just beyond the ripple.
30:29
BELLARA: You first. DRAYDEN: Thanks. Let's just hope- (TEMPLAR CAPTAIN YELLS)
30:34
BELLARA: Watch it! (SWORD CLANGS) TEMPLAR CAPTAIN (CORRUPTED): There is no escape!
30:41
Accept your fate! (BELLARA YELLS) (TEMPLAR CAPTAIN GRUNTS) BELLARA: Save Nadia!
30:46
DRAYDEN: We're cut off! I can't get to the tear! (FLICKER CHIRPS)
30:51
TEMPLAR CAPTAIN (CORRUPTED): What is this annoying little Bug? Get away! DRAYDEN: Bellara, watch out. I have another grenade. (FLICKER CHIRPS)
30:58
(DRAYDEN GRUNTS) (GRENADE WHOOSHES) (GRENADE DETONATES) (TEMPLAR CAPTAIN YELLS) DRAYDEN: Jump already! You're closest.
31:03
BELLARA: No, I said you're going first. (TEMPLAR CAPTAIN ROARS) (BELLARA YELLS)
31:10
BELLARA: There! Now your path is open so pick up Nadia and jump because it's now or never!
31:15
(DRAYDEN GROANS) DRAYDEN: We'll see you on the other side. BELLARA: Until then, Drayden Kiel.
31:21
DRAYDEN: Until then. (grunts) (TEAR CRACKLES) BELLARA: Okay Flicks, now you!
31:27
(FLICKER CHIRPS) TEMPLAR CAPTAIN (CORRUPTED): You're not going anywhere, bug. (FLICKER CHIRPS) (METALLIC CLANGING)
31:36
BELLARA: Flicker...? (FLICKER CHIRPS WEAKLY) Nooooo!! (TEMPLAR CAPTAIN LAUGHS)
31:42
(BELLARA SCREAMS) (TEMPLAR CAPTAIN SCREAMS) (ROCKS CRUMBLING)
31:48
(BELLARA PANTS) BELLARA: Well, I'd love to stay and chat,
31:55
but I've got places to be and a forest to save. (ELECTRICITY CRACKLES)
32:04
(TEMPLAR CAPTAIN GRUNTS) (ARMOR CLANGING) (FOOTSTEPS)
32:11
(METAL CLANGS) TEMPLAR CAPTAIN (CORRUPTED): Oh, such a lovely ring.
32:17
I'll be seeing you again, Nadia. (laughs) Be seeing you soon. (laughs)
32:26
(THUNDER CRACKS AND RUMBLES) (RAIN PATTERS) (DRAYDEN GROANS)
32:34
DRAYDEN: Nadia? Nadia, wake up! Hey! Oh...
32:43
Bellara? (BIRDS CAWING) Bellara! (BIRDS CAWING)
32:49
(DRAYDEN SIGHS) Wherever you are, I pray to Andraste you that you are okay.
32:55
(SWORD CLANGS) (DRAYDEN GASPS) QUNARI SOLDIER: This is Par Vollen, you dathrasi scum. (HORSE WHINNIES) And you're trespassing on Qunari land.
33:03
DRAYDEN: (stuttering) My sincere apologies. We had no intention to mar these grounds. It would seem the Fade- QUNARI SOLDIER: Save it!
33:10
DRAYDEN: Sorry? QUNARI SOLDIER: I said shut up. You can spin your lies from your cage when we get back to camp.
33:15
DRAYDEN: This isn't necessary. If you would just listen- (PUNCH LANDS) (DRAYDEN GROANS) QUNARI SOLDIER: Bind their hands and if they speak again,
33:22
feel free to kill them. QUNARI SOLDIER 2: This one already looks dead. DRAYDEN: Hey, take it easy with her!
33:28
(PUNCH LANDS) (DRAYDEN GRUNTS) QUNARI SOLDIER: What did I just say? You won't get another chance. Throw that one on the horse. This one walks.
33:36
QUNARI SOLDIER 2: Aye. QUNARI SOLDIER: You. March. DRAYDEN: Well, that went well.
33:47
(MUSIC) (MUSIC)
33:57
NARRATOR: Dragon Age: Vows & Vengeance is a production of Electronic Arts in association with Pod People.
34:04
Based on the award-winning video game franchise from BioWare. Learn more about the world of Dragon Age in its latest game,
34:13
Dragon Age: The Veilguard by visiting dragonage.com. Rated M for mature.
34:21
Directed by Matt Sav, written by Will Melton and Jeremy Novick,
34:29
featuring the voices of Mae Whitman as Nadia,
34:35
Brigette Lundy-Paine as Drayden, Armen Taylor as Elio,
34:42
Jee Young Han as Bellara. Additional voices by Sabrina Fest, Roslyn Gentle,
34:52
Damien Gerard, Jillian Kinsey, Daniel Lench, Isaac Gonzalez Rossi,
35:01
Sean Thomas Simmons, Charles Halford, and Brandon Gill as narrator.
35:09
Creative and narrative direction by Todd Stallkamp. BioWare narrative development and support
35:16
by Mary De Marle and John Epler. Editorial direction by Will Melton.
35:23
Producers for Electronic Arts, Alex Bader and Chris Beckett.
35:29
Production Management by Bryan Rivers. Assistant direction by Ashton Carter.
35:36
Story Development by Todd Stallkamp, Will Melton,
35:41
Matt Sav and Jeremy Novick. Associate producing and script supervision
35:46
by Hannah Rae Leach. Casting by Alaine Aldaffer, Lisa Donadio,
35:54
Lindsey Ploussard, and Alex Vikmanis. Sound design by Michael Aquino, Morgane Fouse,
36:03
and Carter Wogahn. Dialogue editing by Michael Aquino and Carter Wogahn.
36:10
Mixing and mastering by Morgane Fouse. Featuring original music by Hans Zimmer and Lorne Balfe.
36:19
Executive producers for Pod People, Matt Sav and Rachael King.
36:25
Electronic Arts brand and marketing leads, Kari Hale and Olivier Tse.
36:32
Electronic Arts design, Hugo Ugaz and Jacob Meyer.
36:37
BioWare special thanks to Ashley Barlow, Cody Behiel,
36:43
Hilary Hidey, Steve Lam, Crystal McCord, and Patrick Weekes.
36:50
Electronic Arts special thanks to Kevin Maher, Jacklyn Gilson, Rick Dressler, Marcie Galea,
37:00
Krysta Trezise, Joe Gatdula, Jon Bailey, Greg Joson, and Ritual Khanna.
37:09
Dragon Age: The Veilguard, a single player RPG, launches Fall 2024 on Xbox, PlayStation, and PC.
37:19
Begin your adventure at dragonage.com. Rated M for mature.
37:24
(MUSIC) NARRATOR: Next time on Dragon Age: Vows & Vengeance.
37:30
(WOOD CLATTERING) (METALLIC SQUEAKING)
37:36
DRAYDEN: I've never seen anything like this place. They brought us inside some sort of pyramid.
37:41
We've been in the cell for two days. SPEAKER 1: (laughs) What are you imbeciles waiting for?
37:47
There's treasure to be had! SPEAKER 2: I would be careful with your words. SPEAKER 3: Or what?
37:53
SPEAKER 4: Or you're going to die right here on this muddy, disgusting rock. (ROARING) (CRASHING)
38:02
DRAYDEN: Maker help us! NADIA: They're razing the entire city! SPEAKER 5: Oh, great. NADIA: What? SPEAKER 5: It's a Gamordan Stormrider.
38:07
DRAYDEN: Is that bad? SPEAKER 5: It definitely ain't good. (METALLIC SHRIEKING) SPEAKER 6: You'll take a dreadnought and sail with
38:14
the Karasaad. You will either kill the Stormrider or it will kill you. The Qun will decide your fate.
38:23
SPEAKER 7: What are you doing? Put that ax down. Do you hear me? (whimpers)
38:29
(AIR WHOOSHES)

Hide  

Поделиться сообщением

Только что, DontGetAttached сказал:

Держи.

Показать контент

0:00
(MUSIC) NARRATOR: This podcast features adult language, violent imagery, and mature themes.
0:07
Listener discretion is advised.
0:13
(CREATURE GROWLING) (BELLARA WHIMPERS)
0:18
(RAPID FOOTSTEPS) (BELLARA WHIMPERING)
0:23
TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: Stop her already! We must retrieve the artifact! Come on! (FOOTSTEPS CRUNCHING) TEMPLAR KNIGHT: How is she getting through these
0:29
fucking trees? TEMPLAR KNIGHT: She's getting away! TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: Move! (FOREST CREATURE NOISES)
0:34
(HORSE WHINNIES) TEMPLAR KNIGHT: Captain...the land. It's not right!
0:41
(TREES CREAK AND GROAN) TEMPLAR KNIGHT: The forest rearranges itself!
0:47
TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: Elven magic! Stay the path. (HORSE WHINNIES) TEMPLAR KNIGHT 2: Something strange is happening.
0:53
Time has my head spinning. Everything feels like it's looping, like it's looping- TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: It's in your head, boy. Push through and
1:00
surround that elf. BELLARA: Come on, Bellara! TEMPLAR KNIGHT: Move out! TEMPLAR KNIGHT: We're gonna lose her again! BELLARA: You can do this. One foot in front of the other.
1:08
Just a little farther... Almost there and then... (BRANCH SNAPS)
1:14
TEMPLAR KNIGHT: Through those trees! BELLARA: Dammit. (RAPID FOOTFALLS) (CREATURE ROARS) (BELLARA WHIMPERS) TEMPLAR KNIGHT: The bear! Behind you!
1:21
BELLARA: One step, two step, three step, four, one step, two step, three step, four, one step- (grunts) (TEMPLAR KNIGHTS YELLING)
1:26
TEMPLAR KNIGHT: It blocked my arrow! BELLARA: The clearing's just ahead. (MAN SCREAMS) You have to jump! (TEMPLAR KNIGHTS YELLING)
1:32
BELLARA: Don't look back! (PORTAL CRACKLES) Eyes on the portal. Coming in three... TEMPLAR KNIGHT: What in the Maker is that up there?
1:38
BELLARA: Two... TEMPLAR KNIGHT: The sky! It's been opened! BELLARA: One! (PORTAL CLOSES)
1:44
(AIR WHOOSHES) (GRUNTING AND PANTING) (BODIES THUD) (GROANING)
1:51
(PANTING) NADIA CARCOSA: Of all the tears in all the lands, we have to pop out of the same one
1:56
that someone's jumping in? BELLARA: Whoever you two are, come on. We can't stay here.
2:02
Those Templars are out for blood. NADIA: Lead the way. DRAYDEN KIEL: Right behind the both of you. TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: Hold it! (SWORD SLICES)
2:08
You're not going anywhere. (ARMOR CLANKING) Any of you. (HORSE SNORTS)
2:13
(MUSIC)
2:20
NARRATOR: This is Dragon Age: Vows & Vengeance. Chapter 4: Beyond The Veil.
2:27
(MUSIC) (PEOPLE MURMURING) TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: Now, what am I going to do with these
2:33
three little mice? NADIA: I think there's been a bit of a misunderstanding.
2:38
You see me and my companion here- TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: I don't know who you two are, but if you're Veil Jumpers, you're coming with us.
2:46
And you. BELLARA: And me? What? TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: Hand it over. BELLARA: It doesn't belong to you!
2:51
TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: I say what belongs to us. BELLARA: You Templars come here from Tevinter,
2:57
looting Elven artifacts and taking our magic in your attempts to control everyone, and then you accuse me of stealing?
3:04
No, I don't think so. From where I'm standing, nothing was stolen.
3:09
Only liberated. TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: Do not test my patience, rabbit. BELLARA: Call me rabbit again and I'll run your throat, shemlen dog.
3:16
NADIA: Hey, I don't mean to interrupt this lovely moment, but we've never met her before. And Veil Jumper? I don't even know what that is.
3:24
TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: Silence your tongues! (FOOTSTEPS) (ARMOR CLANGING) (HORSE WHINNIES) BELLARA: I need you to create a distraction,
3:30
just keep him talking. NADIA: Got it. Drayden, follow my lead. DRAYDEN: I can do you one better.
3:36
NADIA: Huh? DRAYDEN: I kept a grenade. TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: Oh hello... (laughs) NADIA: You maybe want to...? DRAYDEN: Nope. Leave me out of this one.
3:42
NADIA: Excuse me? DRAYDEN: I said, leave me out of this. My world has been a nonstop river of elephant dung
3:48
ever since we've crossed paths. In the last day alone, I've been attacked by darkspawn,
3:53
trapped in a cave, and surrounded by spiders! And I hate spiders! And now we can add-
4:00
TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: Silence! For the love of Andraste, turn your mouth off! NADIA: Good job.
4:05
Now you've really ticked him off and we're all gonna die! As usual, you just don't know when to keep your mouth shut.
4:11
DRAYDEN: Me? You can't possibly be that delusional. NADIA: Do not even tell me that you think I talk too much.
4:18
TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: That's it! Corporal, cut out their tongues and start with that one!
4:23
NADIA: Drayden? DRAYDEN: Now? NADIA: (whispers) Now! (GRENADE PIN BEING PULLED) (GRUNTING) (GRENADE WHOOSHING)
4:29
TEMPLAR KNIGHT: What's this? DRAYDEN: Grenade! (GRENADE EXPLODING) (TEMPLARS YELLING)
4:35
NADIA: I feel like now would be a good time to run. BELLARA: Give me a moment! DRAYDEN: I'm inclined to agree with Nadia on this one.
4:40
BELLARA: Look, I don't want to be rude, but remember I said just keep talking? Now I need you to do the opposite so shush, shush, shush,
4:46
I need to focus, focus, focus. (BELLARA PANTING) (TINKERING SOUNDS)
4:52
BELLARA: Great trees of this land, protect us as we protect you. (speaking Elvish) Var vhen'alas var vallasdahlen.
5:00
(LEAVES SHAKING) (WOOD CREAKING) (TEMPLARS YELLING)
5:06
TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: What is this sorcery? NADIA: What did you do? DRAYDEN: Are those trees alive? BELLARA: More like temporarily animated but now we
5:12
should run! TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: I'll have your hearts for this! (PANTING) (RAPID FOOTFALLS) BELLARA: Stick close! NADIA: We're following you!
5:17
(ALL PANTING) (RAPID FOOTFALLS) BELLARA: There! To the river. DRAYDEN: I don't mean to be a downer, but I'm not much of a swimmer.
5:23
BELLARA: Don't worry, no one's swimming. (ALL PANTING) (RAPID FOOTFALLS) NADIA: There's some sort of an invisible bridge over there?
5:30
BELLARA: Not really, but not not really, either. NADIA: What? DRAYDEN: Is the ground going to do that twisty rearranging thing again?
5:35
BELLARA: No, we're going to run atop the water itself. DRAYDEN: What? BELLARA: Just follow me! (ALL PANTING)
5:43
(BELLARA GRUNTS) (WATER SPLASHES) NADIA: Whoa! DRAYDEN: You're...walking on water! (WATER SLOSHING)
5:48
BELLARA: Running, actually! Now come on! TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: They're on the river! DRAYDEN: This seems like a bad ide- (WATER SPLASHES) TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: Move!
5:54
BELLARA: (laughing) Woo! (WATER SPLASHING) NADIA: Come on, Drayden! DRAYDEN: I can't believe I'm actually doing this.
6:00
(FOOTSTEPS) (WATER SPLASHES) (DRAYDEN SIGHS IN DISBELIEF) TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: You fools!
6:06
(GRUNTING) (WATER SLOSHING) BELLARA: Along with everything else going on, we discovered this stretch of rivers imbued with some sort of force that repels our weight
6:13
as we enter the water! DRAYDEN: What exactly is going on here? BELLARA: I'll tell you once we make it to the bubble up ahead!
6:18
NADIA: Bubble? BELLARA: A small area that's been spared from the anomalies. DRAYDEN: But- BELLARA: You should both probably ask less questions
6:24
right now and focus on the crabs. DRAYDEN: What crabs? NADIA: Ow! Little bastard nipped my ankle.
6:30
BELLARA: Those crabs! (ALL GRUNTING) NADIA: They're everywhere. Ow!
6:37
BELLARA: Try to tune your mind into the patterns of their clacking, it'll help you feel the steps. (singing) One, one, one, two, two, two,
6:43
one, one, one, two, two, two. (ALL PANTING) (WATER SLOSHING) NADIA: Why do I keep meeting people with questionable sanity?
6:50
DRAYDEN: Because the fates have smiled upon you! (WATER ROARING) NADIA: What's that sound? BELLARA: What sound?
6:55
NADIA: That sound! BELLARA: Oh, that's just the waterfall. NADIA: The waterfall? BELLARA: When we get to the edge, jump!
7:02
DRAYDEN: You said we didn't have swim! BELLARA: Bubble! NADIA: What? DRAYDEN: What? BELLARA: Just trust me!
7:08
(ALL YELLING) (WATER SPLASHES)
7:14
(WATER SLOSHING) (ALL YELLING)
7:20
(BODIES THUNKING) (ALL COUGHING AND GASPING) (MUSIC) (ALL COUGHING AND GASPING)
7:29
(ALL COUGHING) NADIA: What in the name of the Maker was that?
7:35
BELLARA: A veil jump. There's a small tear just beneath the surface of the basin water. NADIA: That's veil jumping?
7:41
BELLARA: Indeed it is! DRAYDEN: Okay, I know now is not the time, but I would love to document all this.
7:48
Oh, and since we never had formal introductions, I am Drayden Kiel, writer, scholar, and historian.
7:56
BELLARA: Oh, I love writers! I have my nose buried between the pages any chance I get!
8:02
DRAYDEN: Me too. BELLARA: You know, when you gave that little speech back there to distract the Templars, I was actually wondering,
8:08
"Is this person a writer?" Your words, they have such a sense of life and poetry,
8:14
a real flare for the dramatic! DRAYDEN: Oh, Maker, thank you so much. NADIA: Ah, fuck. Now there's two of them.
8:21
DRAYDEN: Don't mind her, she's a bit of a crab herself. BELLARA: (laughs) I see what you did.
8:26
NADIA: If the two of you are done toasting heartstrings, I need some answers. BELLARA: Pushy, too! DRAYDEN: You have no idea.
8:33
NADIA: Drayden, please. DRAYDEN: Relax! Just having a bit of a poke. NADIA: It's fine, I just...
8:39
(sighs) Look, Drayden's right. Let's start with introductions. I'm Nadia Carcosa and I'm desperately trying
8:45
to rescue someone who means a great deal to me but we've been hitting dead end after dead end.
8:51
Can you tell us where we are now? BELLARA: I'm Bellara, and as you've probably surmised,
8:57
I'm a Veil Jumper. As for where you are, this is Arlathan Forest,
9:03
or...what's left of it. NADIA: (sighs) Thank the stars. At least we made it to the right place.
9:09
Nice work on that mosaic, Books. DRAYDEN: Don't mention it. BELLARA: What mosaic? DRAYDEN: Oh, it's wonderful. You should have seen it.
9:15
BELLARA: Oh, I'd very much like to! Have you ever seen- NADIA: (clears throat) Sorry, but we need to stay focused.
9:21
BELLARA: Yes, okay. Focus, focus, focus. NADIA: Veil Jumpers. What is that?
9:26
I mean, I get the logistics, but- BELLARA: We are an alliance of interested parties that have been trying to figure out what's happening
9:32
here in the forest, what's causing all of these anomalies, and ultimately, we seek to restore order to these lands.
9:39
But me, I've been trying to map the tears, trying to map parts of the Fade itself.
9:45
DRAYDEN: Now that is fascinating! NADIA: Wait, are you telling me that you can enter the Fade?
9:50
BELLARA: I can! NADIA: And you can map it? How? BELLARA: Exploration, loss, sacrifice.
9:58
But map doesn't mean quite the same thing when you're in that space, it's too...
10:04
DRAYDEN: Reflective? Shifting? BELLARA: Yes! Exactly. The deeper one looks,
10:09
the less they seem to know about the Fade. NADIA: Can you take us? BELLARA: Inside the Fade?
10:15
NADIA: Yes. BELLARA: Why? (MUSIC) NADIA: (sighs) I was hired to...
10:21
(sighs) To retrieve an artifact, but when we delivered it to the buyer, he betrayed us.
10:27
The artifact exploded during a ritual and my love has been trapped in the Fade ever since. BELLARA: Oh...
10:34
NADIA: We've been seeking the deceiver so I can make him undo what he's done but if you can take us, then why keep searching?
10:42
You can help here and now! BELLARA: I don't mean to be coarse, but are you certain he's still alive?
10:48
The Fade is a hostile realm. NADIA: Ever since the explosion, whenever we're close to a tear, I get these strange headaches.
10:57
It's like my ears split open and distant bells chime, then give way to his voice.
11:02
Elio, that's his name, he calls to me. BELLARA: (sighs) Okay, okay, okay. That's a lot to process.
11:10
I need a moment. (trails off) NADIA: Bellara, please. I know we are strangers but you said so yourself,
11:17
the Fade is hostile. I don't know how much time we have left. BELLARA: Okay, shh, please, I just need a moment.
11:25
DRAYDEN: Perhaps we should take some time to consider this, Nadia. You don't know the Fade like I do.
11:30
It's unstable, unpredictable. We have to be prepared. We can't just jump right in.
11:36
NADIA: Elio may not have the luxury of time. BELLARA: I'll do it. NADIA: You will? Really?
11:41
BELLARA: We are not so different, Nadia Carcosa. I once lost someone very dear to me in an accident too.
11:50
Also an artifact gone wrong. I would've done anything to save them.
11:55
DRAYDEN: If we do this, we need to be ready for anything. BELLARA: Worry not, Drayden. I have just the thing
12:02
to help us. Come over here by the stone. Okay. (FOOTSTEPS SHUFFLING)
12:09
BELLARA: Ooh! Oh, okay, no, no, no, no, no. (BAG RUSTLING) BELLARA: Oh! This is the artifact those Templar trespassers were after.
12:17
DRAYDEN: That's a peculiar looking device. NADIA: I thought that thing you used to unleash the trees was the artifact.
12:24
BELLARA: Oh, please. That amulet was nothing, a child's toy. This though, it's an ancient Elven device,
12:31
built with secret metallurgical techniques lost to time. If we can figure out how to breathe life into it,
12:37
it'll act as a guide. Think of it like a wisp that can lead us through the Fade. DRAYDEN: I've actually read stories about this
12:44
in my studies of technomancy! The, uh... BELLARA: The Flicker! DRAYDEN: Yes! The Flicker! DRAYDEN: Though, I must admit, I always thought it was
12:50
just a legend. BELLARA: No legend. Just one more piece of Elven magic that was seized by the Imperium and left to collect dust
12:57
with everything else they stole! NADIA: So how do we use it? BELLARA: That's what Drayden and I are gonna figure out.
13:03
That is, if they're okay with it. DRAYDEN: Are you kidding me? I live for this!
13:09
BELLARA: Then we must venture back into the anomalies. There's a lyrium field not too far from here where the veil is thin.
13:14
NADIA: Then let's go! BELLARA: Follow me and don't stray. (CREATURE GROWLS) (WOLF HOWLS)
13:20
NADIA: It sounds deadly out here. BELLARA: Don't worry, this path is mostly safe. DRAYDEN: Mostly? BELLARA: Just be on the watch for creatures.
13:27
Some friends of mine had a run in with a really nasty queen spider a few days ago. DRAYDEN: Spider?
13:32
BELLARA: Yep! A darn big one, too. Fast as a horse and meaner than a scorpion in the winter. (FOOTSTEPS CRUNCHING)
13:38
DRAYDEN: I hate this forest already. (NADIA CHUCKLES) (EERIE MUSIC)
13:45
(FOOTSTEPS) (BIRDS CHIRPING) (FOREST CREATURE SOUNDS) (EERIE MUSIC)
13:54
(FOREST CREATURE SOUNDS) (EERIE MUSIC)
14:00
BELLARA: Here we are, then. Careful not to get too close to any of those lyrium deposits.
14:07
DRAYDEN: I've never seen anything like this. The forest shifts like a prism, magic rippling everywhere.
14:13
BELLARA: I fear this is what's gonna happen to the rest of Thedas if the Veil Jumpers don't stop the Elven mage
14:20
that's behind these anomalies. DRAYDEN: Oh dear. NADIA: What Elven mage? BELLARA: The Dread Wolf.
14:27
We just recently learned that he's taken a powerful artifact, an ancient stone imbued with dangerous magic.
14:34
NADIA: Bellara, he's the one I've been looking for. DRAYDEN: I get the feeling our paths have converged here
14:41
for a reason. This all feels connected. BELLARA: I was just thinking the same thing.
14:46
Gimme a second to prepare the artifact. (METAL CLINKS)
14:54
DRAYDEN: What can I do to help? BELLARA: Just wait until I'm ready. (METAL CLINKING)
15:01
BELLARA: I've repaired the damage, but I can't seem to generate the Fade spark.
15:06
I need to think. DRAYDEN: If you don't mind, let me try something.
15:12
BELLARA: I'm not sure it will respond to your touch unless you happen to be a mage. DRAYDEN: I'm no mage,
15:17
but I do have a special sort of connection to these things. Hand me the artifact.
15:23
(FOOTSTEPS) (METAL CLINKING) DRAYDEN: You see, ever since I was a child, I felt things,
15:30
things that no one could explain. (MUSIC) The first time it happened, I was very young,
15:35
reading a book by the river when the wind grew heavy. It felt full of voices,
15:41
of energies that had no immediate presence. (VOICES WHISPERING) It turns out there was a bandit stalking me from the woods.
15:49
I was oblivious. (RAPID FOOTSTEPS) He charged me, knife drawn. (METAL SLICES)
15:54
The last second, those voices became crystal clear and shouted at me to roll.
15:59
I did. The bandit missed his mark and tumbled into the river. (WATER SPLASHES) He vanished with the currents.
16:06
(GEARS CRANKING) (ELECTRONIC WHIRRING)
16:12
BELLARA: You did it! (ELECTRONIC WHIRRING) NADIA: Drayden, why didn't you tell me any of this before?
16:20
DRAYDEN: Because when I told my father what happened, he never looked at me the same again. My mother, too.
16:26
After that, I was followed by whispers and stares anywhere I went. A strange child touched by the Fade, as everyone said.
16:35
So I just got in the habit of keeping it to myself.
16:40
NADIA: Hey, I...um... DRAYDEN: It's okay. Let's just get back to the task at hand.
16:47
BELLARA: You are a most interesting person, Drayden Kiel! And as far as finding your Elio,
16:54
do you have anything of his? Something personal? NADIA: I have this.
16:59
(FOREST CREATURE SOUNDS) (ELECTRONIC WHIRLING) It was his grandmother's and he gave it to me.
17:04
It was to be for our wedding. BELLARA: Perfect! If I may? Thank you. Flicker, let this ring be your guide.
17:14
Once we cross over, you shall search for the one to which it's tethered. (FLICKER CHIRPS)
17:23
BELLARA: It's time. Prepare yourselves to enter. DRAYDEN: Remember Nadia, the Fade is capricious.
17:30
It lies and it obscures. There's also truth. In all of my research and experience,
17:35
I've learned one thing above all else: Trust your mind more than your heart.
17:41
The demons beyond the veil, they will use your feelings against you. They will reshape reality.
17:47
You must put a thought in your mind's eye and weight it like an anchor, immovable and untouchable.
17:54
Focus on- NADIA: Elio. NADIA: I will focus on Elio. DRAYDEN: But focus on how you know him to be and not-
18:00
BELLARA: On how you want him to be. DRAYDEN: Yes. BELLARA: Precisely. DRAYDEN: You and I will have much to talk about after
18:05
all of this. BELLARA: And much to learn! (ELECTRICITY CRACKLES) (FLICKER CHIRPS) BELLARA: It's all right, little one! Stay with me.
18:12
(FLICKER CHIRPS) Focus on the ring, Flicker. Focus on its memories.
18:17
DRAYDEN: Here we go! NADIA: Elio, we're coming. (INTENSE MUSIC)
18:28
(THUNDER BOOMS) (ELECTRICITY CRACKLES) (ALL YELLING AND GRUNTING)
18:35
BELLARA: (panting) That entry was rougher than usual. DRAYDEN: You can say that again.
18:41
(ALL GROANING) BELLARA: There is it! The horizon's light.
18:48
Look at the way it ribbons across this swirling void! You know, despite all the corrupt darkness
18:56
and jagged violent rock, there's something about this sky, something mesmerizing.
19:03
DRAYDEN: I've never encountered anyone else who's expressed an affinity for anything in this place, but I understand.
19:09
(FLICKER CHIRPS) Wait, Nadia! (FLICKER CHIRPS) BELLARA: What is it, Flicker? What's wrong?
19:16
DRAYDEN: Hey, do you see Nadia? BELLARA: Oh no. DRAYDEN: Nadia? Nadia!
19:22
BELLARA: Hey, hey. Calm down. Talk to me. (FLICKER CHIRPS) Flicker senses danger.
19:28
A darkness surrounds Nadia, wherever she is. DRAYDEN: Can they lead us to her? (FLICKER CHIRPS) BELLARA: They say yes.
19:34
The ring is imbued with her energy as much as Elio's. DRAYDEN: Well then what are we waiting for? BELLARA: Flicker, light the way.
19:40
(FLICKER CHIRPS) (FLICKER WHIRS)
19:48
(THUNDER CRACKS) NADIA: Hello?
19:55
Drayden! Bellara?
20:01
Flicker! Anyone?
20:06
(NADIA SHIVERS) So cold...
20:12
What dark magic is this?
20:18
VIK: Nadia, is that you? NADIA: Vik? VIK: It's so dark here. So alone.
20:25
Why did you let me die? NADIA: Vik? I didn't know!
20:32
(SPIRITS CHANTING) Mom? No!
20:38
Please, someone help her! She didn't do anything, she's innocent! VOICE: She deserves to be hung!
20:44
NADIA: Mom! Mom, I'm coming! Just wait! I won't let them.
20:49
EXECUTIONER: For your crimes, you have been sentenced to death by hanging.
20:54
(CROWD CHEERS) (METAL THUNKS) (NADIA GRUNTS)
21:01
NADIA: Mom? SPIRIT CHILDREN: (singing) Bones, bones, down in the combs.
21:11
Bones, bones, down in the combs.
21:17
NADIA: No, no. Not that. Stop it! SPIRIT CHILDREN: (singing) Bones, bones, down in the combs.
21:24
NADIA: (screaming) I said stop it! (SPIRIT CHILDREN GIGGLING) NADIA: (panting) What is even happening?
21:32
(RATS SQUEAKING) (NADIA SCREAMING) (yells) Get off me, you filthy rats!
21:38
(RATS SQUEAKING) (NADIA YELLS) (NADIA GRUNTS) Oh, I can't take this!
21:46
I just wanna go home! (NADIA GRUNTS) Elio, I'm so sorry.
21:52
I should have just said yes that morning. I should have never left or taken that job.
21:57
I was just afraid! I- ELIO: Nadia? NADIA: Elio. Elio?
22:04
ELIO: Yes, love, it's me! NADIA: I found you! (laughs) I really found you!
22:11
ELIO: Not quite. I just need you to come a little further.
22:16
NADIA: Where? It's so dark, I can barely see anything.
22:21
ELIO: Look up. You see those lights? NADIA: I do. I see them!
22:28
ELIO: Use them to let your eyes adjust to this world, then look forward. You should see a bridge.
22:36
NADIA: (gasps) I do! I see it! ELIO: Yeah, I need you to follow the path to that obsidian bridge.
22:42
(FOOTSTEPS) I'm just on the other side. Hurry. NADIA: What? Elio!
22:48
ELIO: Hurry! NADIA: I'm coming, Elio! I'm coming! (THUNDER RUMBLING)
22:53
NADIA: (panting) Elio, I'm here! Where are you? ELIO: I'm here.
22:59
(NADIA PANTING) NADIA: It's you. It's really you! (sobs)
23:07
ELIO: What took you so long? NADIA: What? ELIO: Do you know what it's like in here?
23:12
NADIA: Elio? I did everything I could to find you, I- ELIO: (clears throat) No, no, I'm sorry.
23:19
It's my head, it's just, it's all twisted up. It's been a nightmare in here.
23:27
NADIA: Don't worry about that, it's over. I have friends here, they're going to help us get home.
23:33
ELIO: Friends? NADIA: I'll explain later, but right now you need to come with me so we can find them.
23:39
ELIO: No! NADIA: No? ELIO: I can't leave the way you came.
23:45
In order to protect myself here, I had to cast a spell disguising me as an inhabitant so the spirits of this realm didn't come for me.
23:52
NADIA: So just end the spell. ELIO: I can't do that unless I destroy the font that I used.
23:58
But I hid it for safekeeping. NADIA: Hid it where? ELIO: Back there. Just outside of the Black City.
24:06
NADIA: But the Black City- ELIO: I know it sounds crazy, but that's what made it safe.
24:11
You trust me, don't you? NADIA: (scoffs) Of course I do. ELIO: Then come on. Me and you.
24:19
(MUSIC) (NADIA SOBBING) NADIA: You and me.
24:25
(NADIA SIGHS) (FOOTSTEPS) TEMPLAR CAPTAIN: (laughing) And just where do you
24:31
think you're going? NADIA: The Templar captain? TEMPLAR CAPTAIN (CORRUPTED): I told you I'd have your hearts for this, but I think I'll start with his! (laughs)
24:41
(ELIO GRUNTS) (BLADE SQUELCHES) NADIA: NOOOO! (TEMPLAR CAPTAIN LAUGHS) (ELIO GRUNTS) (BODY THUDS)
24:50
BELLARA: There! You see that pulsing light? DRAYDEN: Where? BELLARA: Just beyond those islands of floating rock.
24:55
DRAYDEN: I see it! BELLARA: We need to pick up our pace. (FLICKER CHIRPS) (THUNDER CRACKS)
25:01
(MUSIC) (FOOTSTEPS THUDDING) NADIA: Elio, just stay with me.
25:08
Stay with me, come on! (ELIO GURGLES BLOOD) (ELIO LETS OUT DEATH RATTLE)
25:15
NADIA: Elio! (sobs) TEMPLAR CAPTAIN (CORRUPTED): (laughs) It is your fault.
25:24
Look at your love now, Nadia. That's right. I know who you are.
25:31
I didn't recognize you at first, but you're that thief that wreaked havoc at the archives.
25:36
NADIA: No! TEMPLAR CAPTAIN (CORRUPTED): You and your traitorous little mage there. But we both know he wasn't in on it,
25:43
was he? He was there to save you. He was a good man. Now look at him.
25:51
It may have been the duty of my blade to claim justice, but his blood is on your hands!
25:58
NADIA: No, no! NO! (BLADE CLANGING)
26:03
(SWORDS CLANGING) TEMPLAR CAPTAIN (CORRUPTED): That's it, Nadia, let it all out! So much pain, so much anguish.
26:11
(TEMPLAR CAPTAIN GRUNTS) (NADIA YELLS) TEMPLAR CAPTAIN (CORRUPTED): (laughs) Oh, I thought you'd
26:19
be more of a challenge. Come now, I know that can't be all you've got for me.
26:27
Not after all those tears. (NADIA GRUNTS) "Oh, Elio, oh my love."
26:34
All that talk and you are already giving up? Pathetic! (NADIA YELLS) (TEMPLAR CAPTAIN YELLS)
26:40
(ELECTRICITY CRACKLES) NADIA: (grunts) I am going to kill you!
26:48
(SWORD CLANGS ON THE GROUND) TEMPLAR CAPTAIN (CORRUPTED): And just how do you plan to
26:53
do that when you can barely stand?
26:59
DRAYDEN: With us. (GRUNTING) BELLARA: Help her, I've got this one.
27:04
(FLICKER CHIRPING) DRAYDEN: Nadia! Hey, it's me, Books. Are you okay? NADIA: Drayden...?
27:10
DRAYDEN: Come on, we gotta get you outta here. NADIA: Just leave me and go.
27:16
DRAYDEN: I'm not going to do that. NADIA: He's dead. That monster killed Elio! His body is right there.
27:23
DRAYDEN: What? Where? I don't see anything. NADIA: (sobbing) How? DRAYDEN: Hey, don't give up on me, okay?
27:31
BELLARA: I don't know how long I can hold him off. It's like he keeps growing stronger!
27:37
(TEMPLAR CAPTAIN YELLS AND GRUNTS) DRAYDEN: Fall back. BELLARA: What?
27:43
DRAYDEN: Fall back! Something isn't right here. TEMPLAR CAPTAIN (CORRUPTED): You should not have come here, little rabbit.
27:49
(BELLARA YELLS) (FLICKER CHIRPS) DRAYDEN: We can't stay here. The Fade is unstable, I've never seen a storm like this.
27:56
BELLARA: You don't have to tell me twice. Grab her and let's go. TEMPLAR CAPTAIN (CORRUPTED): Even now you think you can still run from me?
28:02
(TEMPLAR CAPTAIN GROWLING) Knights arise, I summon you!
28:08
Get up and do my bidding! DRAYDEN: What's that? DRAYDEN: What's happening? BELLARA: He's raising an army from the Fade itself.
28:14
DRAYDEN: And they're all lyrium-corrupted! BELLARA: We have to- DRAYDEN: Run! (FLICKER CHIRPS) (TEMPLAR CAPTAIN LAUGHS)
28:22
DRAYDEN: Come on Nadia, you're coming with me. (TEMPLAR CAPTAIN YELLING) Where do we go? BELLARA: Only place we can, into that storm!
28:30
(ALL GRUNTING) TEMPLAR CAPTAIN (CORRUPTED): Kill them all! (THUNDER BOOMS) (RAPID FOOTFALLS)
28:37
BELLARA: I know it sounds mad, but we must go deeper. DRAYDEN: No, it makes perfect sense. The Templars will be just as susceptible to it as we,
28:45
corruption or not. (ELECTRIC WHIRRING) (AIR WHOOSHES)
28:51
Are you kidding me? Did it really just put a wall there? BELLARA: Everything's closing in around us! It doesn't want us to leave.
28:57
Flicker, forget the ring, we need you to lead us out of here. Light the path, we'll follow.
29:02
(FLICKER CHIRPS) DRAYDEN: How do you know it has the right path? BELLARA: We don't have much of a choice either way.
29:09
(ALL GRUNTING) DRAYDEN: Keep going. I think I see a light ahead.
29:16
(ROCKS TUMBLING) BELLARA: Watch your feet! The path's collapsing!
29:22
(FLICKER CHIRPS) DRAYDEN: I think they found a way out. BELLARA: Let's hope so. (ROCKS TUMBLING) (ALL GRUNTING)
29:28
DRAYDEN: Blast it! It's a dead end. BELLARA: Seems calm here for the moment. We may as well take a breather then figure out what's next.
29:35
How is she? DRAYDEN: Passed out from the pain. It looks like she's lost a lot of blood.
29:41
(FLICKER CHIRPS) BELLARA: Flicker, I said find a way out. Why did you bring us-
29:46
(FLICKER CHIRPS) DRAYDEN: Wait, look. There's a small fluctuation in the ether right there.
29:52
I think it's the Veil! BELLARA: Let me see. (FLICKER CHIRPS) (BELLARA YELLS) (FLICKER CHIRPS)
30:00
BELLARA: You're right! I can try to open a temporary tear, a portal home, but it's going to be unstable and there's no guarantee
30:07
that any of us are going to wind up in the same place. DRAYDEN: I don't think we have much of a choice, do you? BELLARA: No, I do not. Stand back!
30:15
(BELLARA GRUNTS) DRAYDEN: Do it! (ELECTRICITY CRACKLES) (BELLARA SCREAMS)
30:23
(FLICKER CHIRPS) DRAYDEN: It worked! I can see the world just beyond the ripple.
30:29
BELLARA: You first. DRAYDEN: Thanks. Let's just hope- (TEMPLAR CAPTAIN YELLS)
30:34
BELLARA: Watch it! (SWORD CLANGS) TEMPLAR CAPTAIN (CORRUPTED): There is no escape!
30:41
Accept your fate! (BELLARA YELLS) (TEMPLAR CAPTAIN GRUNTS) BELLARA: Save Nadia!
30:46
DRAYDEN: We're cut off! I can't get to the tear! (FLICKER CHIRPS)
30:51
TEMPLAR CAPTAIN (CORRUPTED): What is this annoying little Bug? Get away! DRAYDEN: Bellara, watch out. I have another grenade. (FLICKER CHIRPS)
30:58
(DRAYDEN GRUNTS) (GRENADE WHOOSHES) (GRENADE DETONATES) (TEMPLAR CAPTAIN YELLS) DRAYDEN: Jump already! You're closest.
31:03
BELLARA: No, I said you're going first. (TEMPLAR CAPTAIN ROARS) (BELLARA YELLS)
31:10
BELLARA: There! Now your path is open so pick up Nadia and jump because it's now or never!
31:15
(DRAYDEN GROANS) DRAYDEN: We'll see you on the other side. BELLARA: Until then, Drayden Kiel.
31:21
DRAYDEN: Until then. (grunts) (TEAR CRACKLES) BELLARA: Okay Flicks, now you!
31:27
(FLICKER CHIRPS) TEMPLAR CAPTAIN (CORRUPTED): You're not going anywhere, bug. (FLICKER CHIRPS) (METALLIC CLANGING)
31:36
BELLARA: Flicker...? (FLICKER CHIRPS WEAKLY) Nooooo!! (TEMPLAR CAPTAIN LAUGHS)
31:42
(BELLARA SCREAMS) (TEMPLAR CAPTAIN SCREAMS) (ROCKS CRUMBLING)
31:48
(BELLARA PANTS) BELLARA: Well, I'd love to stay and chat,
31:55
but I've got places to be and a forest to save. (ELECTRICITY CRACKLES)
32:04
(TEMPLAR CAPTAIN GRUNTS) (ARMOR CLANGING) (FOOTSTEPS)
32:11
(METAL CLANGS) TEMPLAR CAPTAIN (CORRUPTED): Oh, such a lovely ring.
32:17
I'll be seeing you again, Nadia. (laughs) Be seeing you soon. (laughs)
32:26
(THUNDER CRACKS AND RUMBLES) (RAIN PATTERS) (DRAYDEN GROANS)
32:34
DRAYDEN: Nadia? Nadia, wake up! Hey! Oh...
32:43
Bellara? (BIRDS CAWING) Bellara! (BIRDS CAWING)
32:49
(DRAYDEN SIGHS) Wherever you are, I pray to Andraste you that you are okay.
32:55
(SWORD CLANGS) (DRAYDEN GASPS) QUNARI SOLDIER: This is Par Vollen, you dathrasi scum. (HORSE WHINNIES) And you're trespassing on Qunari land.
33:03
DRAYDEN: (stuttering) My sincere apologies. We had no intention to mar these grounds. It would seem the Fade- QUNARI SOLDIER: Save it!
33:10
DRAYDEN: Sorry? QUNARI SOLDIER: I said shut up. You can spin your lies from your cage when we get back to camp.
33:15
DRAYDEN: This isn't necessary. If you would just listen- (PUNCH LANDS) (DRAYDEN GROANS) QUNARI SOLDIER: Bind their hands and if they speak again,
33:22
feel free to kill them. QUNARI SOLDIER 2: This one already looks dead. DRAYDEN: Hey, take it easy with her!
33:28
(PUNCH LANDS) (DRAYDEN GRUNTS) QUNARI SOLDIER: What did I just say? You won't get another chance. Throw that one on the horse. This one walks.
33:36
QUNARI SOLDIER 2: Aye. QUNARI SOLDIER: You. March. DRAYDEN: Well, that went well.
33:47
(MUSIC) (MUSIC)
33:57
NARRATOR: Dragon Age: Vows & Vengeance is a production of Electronic Arts in association with Pod People.
34:04
Based on the award-winning video game franchise from BioWare. Learn more about the world of Dragon Age in its latest game,
34:13
Dragon Age: The Veilguard by visiting dragonage.com. Rated M for mature.
34:21
Directed by Matt Sav, written by Will Melton and Jeremy Novick,
34:29
featuring the voices of Mae Whitman as Nadia,
34:35
Brigette Lundy-Paine as Drayden, Armen Taylor as Elio,
34:42
Jee Young Han as Bellara. Additional voices by Sabrina Fest, Roslyn Gentle,
34:52
Damien Gerard, Jillian Kinsey, Daniel Lench, Isaac Gonzalez Rossi,
35:01
Sean Thomas Simmons, Charles Halford, and Brandon Gill as narrator.
35:09
Creative and narrative direction by Todd Stallkamp. BioWare narrative development and support
35:16
by Mary De Marle and John Epler. Editorial direction by Will Melton.
35:23
Producers for Electronic Arts, Alex Bader and Chris Beckett.
35:29
Production Management by Bryan Rivers. Assistant direction by Ashton Carter.
35:36
Story Development by Todd Stallkamp, Will Melton,
35:41
Matt Sav and Jeremy Novick. Associate producing and script supervision
35:46
by Hannah Rae Leach. Casting by Alaine Aldaffer, Lisa Donadio,
35:54
Lindsey Ploussard, and Alex Vikmanis. Sound design by Michael Aquino, Morgane Fouse,
36:03
and Carter Wogahn. Dialogue editing by Michael Aquino and Carter Wogahn.
36:10
Mixing and mastering by Morgane Fouse. Featuring original music by Hans Zimmer and Lorne Balfe.
36:19
Executive producers for Pod People, Matt Sav and Rachael King.
36:25
Electronic Arts brand and marketing leads, Kari Hale and Olivier Tse.
36:32
Electronic Arts design, Hugo Ugaz and Jacob Meyer.
36:37
BioWare special thanks to Ashley Barlow, Cody Behiel,
36:43
Hilary Hidey, Steve Lam, Crystal McCord, and Patrick Weekes.
36:50
Electronic Arts special thanks to Kevin Maher, Jacklyn Gilson, Rick Dressler, Marcie Galea,
37:00
Krysta Trezise, Joe Gatdula, Jon Bailey, Greg Joson, and Ritual Khanna.
37:09
Dragon Age: The Veilguard, a single player RPG, launches Fall 2024 on Xbox, PlayStation, and PC.
37:19
Begin your adventure at dragonage.com. Rated M for mature.
37:24
(MUSIC) NARRATOR: Next time on Dragon Age: Vows & Vengeance.
37:30
(WOOD CLATTERING) (METALLIC SQUEAKING)
37:36
DRAYDEN: I've never seen anything like this place. They brought us inside some sort of pyramid.
37:41
We've been in the cell for two days. SPEAKER 1: (laughs) What are you imbeciles waiting for?
37:47
There's treasure to be had! SPEAKER 2: I would be careful with your words. SPEAKER 3: Or what?
37:53
SPEAKER 4: Or you're going to die right here on this muddy, disgusting rock. (ROARING) (CRASHING)
38:02
DRAYDEN: Maker help us! NADIA: They're razing the entire city! SPEAKER 5: Oh, great. NADIA: What? SPEAKER 5: It's a Gamordan Stormrider.
38:07
DRAYDEN: Is that bad? SPEAKER 5: It definitely ain't good. (METALLIC SHRIEKING) SPEAKER 6: You'll take a dreadnought and sail with
38:14
the Karasaad. You will either kill the Stormrider or it will kill you. The Qun will decide your fate.
38:23
SPEAKER 7: What are you doing? Put that ax down. Do you hear me? (whimpers)
38:29
(AIR WHOOSHES)

Hide

ХD не такого.Меня очень устраивают описательные конспекты от @dsm

Поделиться сообщением

Только что, zadveri сказал:

ХD не такого.Меня очень устраивают описательные конспекты от @dsm

А. Это я тоже жду :react_egg:

Поделиться сообщением

2 минуты назад, The Observer сказал:

А я ведь читала фанфик, где маги свергли злых храмовников, захватили власть, и к ним ходили люди просить справедливости на судилище, а они у всех просящих местоимения спрашивали. Там ещё был злой Каллен-гомофоб-трансфоб-сексист, которого конечно же убили. Причём эта тумблерская манямечта писалась на серьёзных щах. 

А из людей с неправильными местоимениями делали окулярумы, надеюсь :curgos:

Поделиться сообщением

1 минуту назад, Alpharan сказал:

А из людей с неправильными местоимениями делали окулярумы, надеюсь

На моменте где главным злодеем стал гомофобный Гаспар я перестала читать, но не сомневаюсь :react_bgg:

Поделиться сообщением

6 минут назад, The Observer сказал:

Если в этой игре не дадут мисгендерить, то зачем это все вообще. 

1 минуту назад, The Observer сказал:

На моменте где главным злодеем стал гомофобный Гаспар я перестала читать, но не сомневаюсь :react_bgg:

а с чего это орлесианцу бы быть гомофобным?

Поделиться сообщением

Только что, Alpharan сказал:

А из людей с неправильными местоимениями делали окулярумы, надеюсь

И сажали в dungeon.

:Bear-Head:

og_og_1641341934282681131.thumb.jpg.e55221eef1bab40c6ce93476ad0d92a9.jpg

Hide  

Поделиться сообщением

(изменено)
8 минут назад, The Observer сказал:

маги свергли злых храмовников, захватили власть

8 минут назад, The Observer сказал:

они у всех просящих местоимения спрашивали

Да я ни на секунду не сомневаюсь, что в мире, где маги победят, так и случится.

:react_bgg:

Изменено пользователем Antumnos

Поделиться сообщением

Только что, Antumnos сказал:

Да я ни на секунду не сомневаюсь, в мире, где маги победят, так и случится.

в тевинтера магократия, а гомофобия все равно цветет и пахнет

Поделиться сообщением

38 минут назад, Antumnos сказал:

Кстати, у Белки реально голос как у свиторовской Надии (это не комплимент). Их часом не одна актриса озвучивает? Не смог найти VA последней 

Нет, ту Надьку озвучила Holly Fields

Поделиться сообщением

3 минуты назад, TaminaJarlin сказал:

Ну, едва ли одного примера Дориана достаточно, чтобы аж "цветет и пахнет" это охарактеризовать. Тем более в ДАВе Тевинтер в любом случае будет максимально соевый.

Поделиться сообщением

6 часов назад, Drama сказал:

Позор позором, а аватарка у тебя фиолетовая.

866.jpg.0d9350b7093f30436af5d732fd18616a.jpg Чего бы не поучаствовать :pepega: 

Поделиться сообщением

Только что, Antumnos сказал:

Ну, едва ли одного примера Дориана достаточно, чтобы аж "цветет и пахнет" это охарактеризовать. Тем более в ДАВе Тевинтер в любом случае будет максимально соевый.

Была же запись в кодексе про ентимную жизнь в разных регионах Тэдаса. Там было написано, что в Тевинтере прям очень сильно не одобряют гомогейство среди знати. Зато допускают среди рабов. Но может к ДАВ они все переиграют.

Поделиться сообщением

3 минуты назад, TaminaJarlin сказал:

Учитывая потомственную природу магических талантов это неудивительно. И именно в среде альтусов это должно быть наиболее порицаемо. Тут все как раз логично. 

Странно другое - почему весь такой из себя прогрессивно-магический Тевинтер все еще не изобрел каких-нибудь заковыристых методов экстракорпорального оплодотворения, вовсе не вовлекающих процесс соития? Для полного декаданса, так сказать.

Поделиться сообщением

1 минуту назад, DontGetAttached сказал:

Учитывая потомственную природу магических талантов это неудивительно. И именно в среде альтусов это должно быть наиболее порицаемо. Тут все как раз логично. 

Странно другое - почему весь такой из себя прогрессивно-магический Тевинтер все еще не изобрел каких-нибудь заковыристых методов экстракорпорального оплодотворения, вовсе не вовлекающих процесс соития? Для полного декаданса, так сказать.

действительно странно, там же еще и евгеникой можно баловаться

Поделиться сообщением

5900!

До снятия эмбарго остался 1 час 200w.gif?cid=6c09b95253jng2y3bmqng40r4pu

Поделиться сообщением

(изменено)
6 минут назад, DontGetAttached сказал:

прогрессивно-магический Тевинтер

Сдаётся мне, что НАСТОЛЬКО прогрессивно-магическим он стал лишь в результате реткона. А вон даже в ДАИ неоднократно упоминалось, что Империум если не в полном упадке, то точно знавал лучшие годы.

Изменено пользователем Antumnos

Поделиться сообщением

3 минуты назад, Galleg0s сказал:

5900!

До снятия эмбарго остался 1 час 

Ну, сегодня можем добить до юбилейных 6к :D

Поделиться сообщением

1 минуту назад, Shacarus сказал:

Ну, сегодня можем добить до юбилейных 6к :D

Здесь же спойлерить нельзя, так что наверно все будут в теме спойлеров сидеть.

Или уже все поменялось?:react_bgg:

Поделиться сообщением

Только что, NightshadeReaper сказал:

Здесь же спойлерить нельзя, так что наверно все будут в теме спойлеров сидеть.

Давайте будем честны, мы все полезем в спойлерную тему. Можно было даже не создавать её.

Поделиться сообщением

22 минуты назад, TaminaJarlin сказал:

Да нет там гомофобии. Все кто хочет развлекаются как угодно. Просто серьезные отношения, особенно у знати, невозможны.

Поделиться сообщением

1 минуту назад, dsm сказал:

Беллара налутала R2D2

Серия 4: За Завесой

В темном лесу происходит напряженная сцена погони. Эльфийка Беллара убегает от группы храмовников, которые пытаются вернуть некий артефакт. Лес полон странных звуков и опасностей, и даже сами деревья ведут себя необычно, заставляя одного из рыцарей заметить, что лес меняется, будто бы магия эльфов меняет пространство.

Храмовники, ведомые своим капитаном, гонятся за Белларой, несмотря на все препятствия. Она пытается найти дорогу сквозь лес, упоминая, что ей нужно лишь продержаться немного дольше. Вдруг сзади появляется большое существо — медведь, и это еще больше осложняет ситуацию. Беллара уговаривает себя продолжать двигаться, считая шаги и пытаясь не оглядываться назад.

Спасение кажется близким, когда она видит впереди поляну и портал. Она решает прыгнуть через него, несмотря на приближающуюся угрозу. Храмовники в шоке замечают, что в небе открылся разлом.

Когда Беллара прыгает в портал, она оказывается не одна — одновременно из него выходят два других персонажа: Надя Каркоса и Дрейден Кил. Они удивлены тем, что появились в одном месте, но тут же присоединяются к Белларе, осознав, что времени на раздумья нет, поскольку храмовники всё ещё преследуют их.

Капитан храмовников успевает настигнуть их, размахивая мечом и угрожая, что никому не удастся уйти. Храмовники окружили Беллару, Надию и Дрейден. Капитан храмовников насмешливо называет их "маленькими мышами" и требует от Беллары передать ему артефакт. Беллара отказывается, заявляя, что она ничего не украла, а только освободила артефакт от храмовников, которые, по её словам, прибежали из Тевинтера, чтобы присваивать эльфийские реликвии и магию.

Когда капитан храмовников начинает угрожать отрезать им языки, Надя и Дрейден решают действовать. Дрейден сообщает, что у нее всё ещё есть граната, и после небольшой перепалки с Надей она решает её использовать. Граната взрывается, создавая хаос среди храмовников. В это время Беллара использует магию, обращаясь к древним деревьям леса, чтобы те помогли им. Деревья оживают и начинают атаковать храмовников, давая Белларе и её спутникам шанс убежать.

Они бегут к реке, и эльфийка удивляет их ещё больше, заявляя, что они смогут бежать по воде. Сначала это кажется невероятным, но они действительно начинают бежать по поверхности реки, благодаря магической силе, которая удерживает их. Тем временем капитан храмовников, не отставая, кричит своим людям, чтобы те преследовали их.

В то время как они бегут, Дрейден и Надя сталкиваются с новыми проблемами: их начинают атаковать крабы. Беллара предлагает сосредоточиться на ритме их шагов, чтобы избежать нападений крабов. Вскоре они слышат звук водопада, и Беллара предупреждает, что им придется прыгнуть в «пузырь», магическое место, свободное от аномалий.

На последнем этапе, несмотря на сомнения Дрейден и Нади, они прыгают в водопад, следуя за Белларой, надеясь, что её магические знания помогут им выжить.

После драматичного побега от храмовников они наконец находят время для того, чтобы обсудить свои цели и дальнейшие шаги. Беллара представляется как "Прыгунья через завесу", и объясняет, что они находятся в лесу Арлатан — бывших эльфийских землях, которые сильно пострадали из-за разрушения завесы и магических аномалий.

Надя делится своей трагической историей: её возлюбленный Элио был заперт в Тени из-за неудачного ритуала с магическим артефактом. С тех пор она преследует его голос, слыша его каждый раз, когда они приближаются к разрывам завесы. Она умоляет Беллару помочь ей проникнуть в Тень, чтобы спасти Элио.

Беллара, несмотря на свои сомнения, соглашается помочь, так как когда-то сама потеряла близкого человека из-за магического артефакта. Тем временем Дрейден, историк и учёная, раскрывает свою скрытую связь с магией Тени. Она рассказывает, что с детства ощущала присутствие Тени и однажды была спасена голосами из Тени от нападения. Это объясняет ее глубокий интерес к магии и артефактам.

Беллара достаёт древний эльфийский артефакт — "Мерцание", который может помочь им найти путь в Тени и вести их через этот мир. Она рассказывает, что артефакт был захвачен Империей, но теперь они могут использовать его, чтобы найти Элио. С помощью кольца Элио, которое Надя сохранила, они активируют артефакт, который должен вести их к нему.

Дрейден предупреждает Надю, что Тень — это опасное и изменчивое место, где демоны могут использовать чувства против неё. Она советует ей сосредоточиться на том, каким был Элио, а не на её желаниях и страхах. Беллара поддерживает ее, добавляя, что важно сохранять ясность ума в мире, где реальность и иллюзии постоянно меняются.

Группа готовится пересечь завесу с помощью "Мерцания". В последние моменты Дрейден и Беллара помогают Наде сосредоточиться на её цели — найти и спасти Элио. Затем артефакт открывает путь в Тень, и герои бросаются в неизвестность, зная, что впереди их ждут испытания и опасности в загадочном и враждебном мире за завесой.

Их вход в Тень оказывается более тяжёлым, чем ожидалось. Беллара, восхищаясь горизонтом, замечает, что, несмотря на мрак и хаос, небо в этом мире обладает завораживающей красотой. Дрейден, хоть и редко встречала людей, которые находили что-то привлекательное в Тени, соглашается с ней.

Внезапно становится ясно, что что-то не так с Надей — её нигде не видно, и Мерцание начинает тревожно реагировать на опасность. Беллара чувствует угрозу, окружающую Надю, и Дрейден спрашивает, может ли артефакт помочь найти её. Беллара отвечает, что артефакт ощущает энергетику Нади так же, как и Элио, что позволяет им следовать за ней. Герои решают незамедлительно отправиться на её поиски, и Мерцание освещает им путь.

Надя оказывается одна в Тени, напуганная, и слышит голоса прошлого. Ей кажется, что она слышит своего друга Вика, который обвиняет её в своей смерти, а затем призрачные дети начинают петь зловещую песню. Надя страдает от видений и пытается понять, что происходит. Она испытывает чувство вины за свои прошлые решения, включая то, что она не согласилась выйти замуж за Элио раньше.

Внезапно она слышит голос Элио, который призывает её найти его. Он направляет её через тёмный мир, чтобы она нашла мост из обсидиана. Когда она наконец доходит до него, она встречает Элио, но что-то не так. Элио кажется холодным и обвиняющим, говоря, что пребывание в Тени было мучением. Надя обещает ему помощь, но Элио говорит, что не может просто так уйти, поскольку для защиты использовал заклинание, замаскировавшее его как обитателя Тени. Для того чтобы вернуться, ему нужно уничтожить магический источник, который он спрятал возле Чёрного Города.

Надя соглашается помочь, но в этот момент появляется оскверненный капитан храмовников, который обещал отомстить ей. Он атакует и смертельно ранит Элио, что приводит Надю в отчаяние.

Беллара и Дрейден видят пульсирующий свет и понимают, что должны ускориться. В это время Надя пытается спасти Элио, который уже на грани смерти после атаки капитана храмовников. Капитан обвиняет Надю в смерти Элио, утверждая, что его кровь на её руках. Надя кричит в отчаянии, а капитан насмехается над её болью. Однако Надя решительно заявляет, что убьёт его, несмотря на свою слабость.

В этот момент появляются Дрейден и Беллара. Беллара вступает в бой с капитаном, а Дрейден пытается помочь Наде. Та, испытывая сильную боль, отказывается идти с ними, утверждая, что Элио мёртв. Дрейден не видит тело и пытается её убедить продолжать бороться. В это время капитан вызывает армию, подняв мёртвых храмовников, заражённых лириумом. Друзья понимают, что единственный выход — бежать в бурю, несмотря на опасность.

Когда героям отрезают путь, Беллара пытается открыть разрыв в Завесе, чтобы создать портал для побега. Она предупреждает, что разрыв нестабилен, и никто не может гарантировать, что они окажутся в одном месте. Дрейден соглашается с тем, что у них нет выбора. Эльфийке удаётся открыть разрыв, и Дрейден с Надией первыми прыгают через него.

Однако оскверненный капитан вмешивается, и в результате Беллара жертвует собой, чтобы дать друзьям шанс на побег. В последний момент она сражается с капитаном, но замечает, что он забирает кольцо, связанное с Надией, угрожая, что они встретятся снова.

Под дождём Дрейден пытается разбудить Надю и зовёт Беллару, но ответа не получает. Она вздыхает, надеясь, что Беллара в безопасности, где бы она ни была. Внезапно его прерывает солдат кунари, который обвиняет их в нарушении границ Пар Воллена.

Дрейден пытается объяснить, что они не имели намерения оскорбить землю кунари, и что это всё последствия разрыва Завесы, но солдат не хочет слушать. Он приказывает связать их и грозит убить, если они продолжат говорить. Один из солдат замечает, что Надия уже выглядит мёртвой, но Дрейден просит обращаться с ней осторожнее. За это его снова ударяют.

Кунари бросают Надю на лошадь, а Дрейден приказывают идти пешком. Она с сарказмом замечает, что всё это идёт не по плану.

Hide

С пылу жару несу

Поделиться сообщением

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...